Human Resources Specialist(1299 Views)
Comprehensive Agriculture and Rural Development – Facility (CARD-F) is a donor funded Agriculture development program which aims to increase employment, income and business opportunities in Afghanistan through the design, facilitation and implementation of commercially viable value chains supplemented with rural infrastructure projects. As a model of cross-ministry collaboration, CARD-F works under the patronage of an Inter-Ministerial Committee (IMC) that consists of the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock, the Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development, the Ministry of Counter Narcotics and the Ministry of Finance. CARD-F operates in 14 provinces and Implements 19 Agriculture and 38 infrastructure Development project.
The Human Resources (HR) Specialist will work under the direct supervision of the Acting HR Manager based in Kabul HQ. He will mainly be responsible for all technical HR related activities; in addition, the HR Specialist is mainly responsible for the following activities.
|Date Posted:||11 Jun 2018||Reference:||CARD-F-KBL-14-18|
|Closing Date:||22 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor and keep track of staff attendance on daily basis through Automatic Attendance Machine (AAM)
• Produce attendance report of CARD-F HQ staff on weekly basis
• Prepare and draft HR official letters/memos
• Maintain track of staff leave balances by updating the attendace and leave reports.
• Prepare payroll forecast for Finance department;
• Process monthly payroll by given deadline and make sure to produce accurate Master Payroll;
• Reconcile monthly payroll with previouse month and produce reconciliation report.
• Keep HR Share folder up to date and make sure monthly payroll and all other documents are properly stored into HR Share folder.
• Implement and monitor the HR Operational Plan
• Ensure that all HR activities are in compliance with CARD-F HR Policy and Afghanistan Labour Law;
• Communicate professionaly with internal and external stake holders of CARD-F;
• Produce annual and monthly HR report and other ad hoc report;
• Manage Performance Appraisals process and produce matrix report for CARD-F Senior Management Team;
• Provide technical advice for CARD-F Management team;
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Acting HR Manager or Senior Management Team.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Strong communication skills and professional writing skills.
• Possess good interpersonal skills;
• Creativity and problem solving skills;
• Negotiation and interviewing skills;
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office Package (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Access and Ms. PowerPoint).
• Must have fluency in English and at least one of local languages (Dari and Pashto).
Note: CARD-F thanks from all applicants, but will contact only who meets the minimum criteria.
• Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized university in Human Resources Management or Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA), but with a professional Certification in Human Resources Management.
• Preference will be given to Master’s Degree holders in above disciplines, and or professional certification in Human Resources Management from a recognized institute.
• For bachelor degree holders, minimum of 5 years work experience in Human Resources Management. Experience with donor funded organization will be given preference.
• For master degree holders, minimum of 3 years work experience in Human Resources Management.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Please read the submission steps in order to have a successful application.
• You should apply through job application portal by clicking the below link.
• If the above link does not open on click then please copy and paste the URL into web browser address bar.
• Please specify the vacancy number as ‘CARD-F-KBL-14-18’
• Once you complete the job application portal form you will be able to attach your CV and one page cover letter.
• Please do not attach any other documents.
1. CARD-F is equal employement opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religious believe, tribal associations, sex and gender.
2. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
3. Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|