Technical Lead, IT (Lifecycle Manager)(794 Views)
NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solution provider companies in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email Hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the biggest ICT firms in the country, NETLINKS currently employs more than 280 national and international staff members including a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS also has an office in India (Ahmedabad).
As a 100% Afghan owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
Under the direct supervision and in close coordination with the Program Manager, the Technical Lead (Lifecycle Manager, LCM) is responsible to supervise, manage and direct the overall end-to-end program lifecycle ensuring the development and implementation of the relevant software systems and system features and functionalities as per the program vision and scope while satisfying and maximizing client acceptability through effective coordination among all cross-functional local teams, program partners, stakeholders and clients.
The key duties, responsibilities and qualification for the position of the Technical Lead (LCM) are as follows:
|Date Posted:||11 Jun 2018||Reference:||TL-6112018|
|Closing Date:||19 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Closely work with the Program Manager and other program management staff to conceptualize, coordinate, communicate, and develop an effective program lifecycle management strategy, requirements and roadmap.
• Supervision and management of a centralized diverse technical team including but not limited to System Admins, IT Technicians, Database Admins, IT and Information Security Experts and more.
• Gather and analyze relevant input and feedback from prospect program clients, stakeholders, partners and other local teams to develop and shape program lifecycle requirements, features and end system(s).
• Research, refine and incorporate feedback and input from the prospect program clients, partners, and local teams on the program/system strategy and find ways to expand and improve program/system impact, efficiency and acceptability.
• Regularly and efficiently coordinate and communicate with the relevant cross-functional software development, functional, training, quality assurance, business development, site-offices and other relevant teams and departments to ensure a smooth and effective end-to-end program/system lifecycle.
• Regularly review, research, improve, coordinate and communicate program/system related technical documents including but not limited to technical program plans, strategies, program/system requirements documents (PRDs), Software Requirement Specifications (SRS’), Change Requests (CRs), Directives and more.
• In coordination with other relevant teams and individuals, research, draft, develop, refine and improve relevant program lifecycle plans, strategies, SOPs, process-flows and procedures that will improve program lifecycle efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
• Coordinate and ensure that the program related software sprints/systems are gone through the proper software system lifecycle and that releases are developed, tested, QAed and implemented correctly and on schedule.
• Maintain and update professional and technical knowledge by attending all relevant company educational trainings and workshops; reviewing professional publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art lessons learned and best practices and participating in relevant professional networks and societies.
• Research, draft, develop and present regular, periodic and occasional relevant reports, briefings and presentations to the Program Manager and other relevant program teams, stakeholders, partners and clients.
• If/when required, occasionally travel to the remote program sites and field offices outside Kabul to provide program and job related assistance and support as instructed and assigned by the Program Manager.
• Any other relevant tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Program Manager within the program scope and context.
• Proven professional track record and at least 3 years of relevant experience program/system/technical/lifecycle manager.
• At least Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology (IT) and/or Computer Sciences or other relevant disciplines, preferably with a focus on IT project management, software development/engineering, and/or database administration.
• Background and relevant technical experience in software development, software development cycle management, IT management and/or administration, IT project management and administration.
• Familiarity with Agile project management methodology preferably Development and Operations (DevOps) culture.
• Proven organizational and leadership abilities complimented by good communication skills; problem solving aptitude; creative thinking and the ability to work under pressure and in a stressful program environment.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
Interested candidates should send their CV via e-mail to the following email clearly indicate in the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number, Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will contact for a written test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re-announced - Deputy IT Manager at Tetra Tech||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|Web Developer at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|IT Technician at Giganor ISP||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|مدیر عمومی تکنالوژی معلو.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Network Administrator – Part-time at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Internews – Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|Database Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Infrastructure Administrator at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Aug 2018|
|Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|Senior Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|IT Manager at Venco Imtiaz Construction Company||Kabul||22 Aug 2018|