Human Resources Advisor(1342 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The individual would be responsible for the following activities:
|Date Posted:||11 Jun 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/97-00133|
|Closing Date:||26 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
HRD Strategy Development
• Develop the HRD strategy and revise organization structure to facilitate delivery of the organization’s strategy
• Recommend to the Senior Management/HR Directorate any changes that might be required to improve the organization and perform institutional development for DABS.
• Develop, review and update action plan to implement HRD strategy in alignment with the Business Plan and with the overall HR strategy of DABS.
• Fulfills and supports the strategic department goals, objectives, and systems. Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of department strategic plan.
• Assists with the formulation and maintenance of HR budgets in coordination with the rest of the HR team. Is thoughtful and conscientious of department spending.
• Assist the team to conduct HR risk assessments and provide recommendation where necessary.
Organizational Development and Capacity Building:
• Provide advices on organizational capacity assessment, training needs assessment and develop capacity building related strategies, interventions and plans.
• Provide technical and professional advisory support to HR Director and the Capacity Building Unit.
• Develop an effective capacity building and resource usage mechanism for DABS
• Identify and recommend relevant capacity building initiatives as per needs assessment and capacity building institutions to DABS to undertake long-term and short-term capacity building programs
• Develop annual plans including the budget for conducting short-term and long-term training programs. Monitor and evaluate the delivery of training programs.
• Recommend training methodology and Organize training, roundtables, networking events and other activities to achieve goals of the organization in terms of capacity building initiatives
• Assists with the selection, contracting, and management of external training programs and consultants.
• Assist in identifying specialized training based on continued growth and professional development needs of relevant DABS departments
Recruitment and Hiring:
• Provide advice to manage full recruitment-cycle activities taking into the consideration of policies and international experiences.
• Support HR Team in the creation or revision of job descriptions and specifications.
• Support managers to use the DABS recruiting tools and serves as a guide and resource through the recruiting process when required.
Employee Relations and Retention:
• Assists with benefits enrollments, separations, inquiries, changes, audits, and compliance.
• Assists with the annual employee performance review process and training, ensuring the integrity of the system.
Helps coordinate, manage, and analyze the annual merit increase process.
• Evaluates and assists with employee motivational and retention activities.
• Advice’s staff and management, in coordination with the rest of the HR team, on a variety of employee relations matters including but not limited to: sensitive situations, job reclassification, performance improvement plans, personality conflicts, termination, and policy interpretation.
• Assist the team to conducts exit interviews, analyzes data, and makes recommendations among the HR team for corrective action and continuous organizational improvement.
Performance and Benefits Management:
• Provides technical guidance on the development of performance management tools to coordinate and facilitate
the overall performance management approach for DABS and the projects.
• Assist Human Resources Directorate in conducting performance appraisals, managing data collection, data analysis and data reporting to the SMG as necessary, and provide appropriate technical support to improve the feedback mechanism.
• Ensures the efficient administration and effective communication of DABS’s employee benefit program.
• Support the teams in the pro-active management of predictive performance and the development and application of tools to preempt performance shortfalls.
• Ability to exhibit strong commitment in the relevant disciplines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Ability to work with and be a partner of a team.
• Ability to work efficiently and to meet deadlines
• Ability to function effectively in a team environment inspiring trust and cooperation of other team members
• Strong communication, negotiating skills and good interpersonal relations.
• A master degree in the area of public administration, business administrations, human resource management, and law with at least 5 years relevant experiences.
• Bachelor degree in the area of public administration, business administrations, human resource management, and law at least 7 years’ relevant experiences.
• Experience of working in Microsoft Dynamic GP would be given preferences.
• Candidates with fundamental knowledge of working in the energy sector and how the capacity building activities works are given Preferences.
• A broad understanding of using organizational assessment tools, approaches and methods
• Experience of developing frameworks, standards, and policies
The advisor will work for one year with three months probationary period, the term of the contract will be extended upon the successful evaluation.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Human Resource
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر منابع بشری at Salam University||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|Human Resources (HR) Trainee at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||18 Dec 2018|
|HR Manager at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|HR Assistant at KaPUL Group Of Companies||Kabul||16 Dec 2018|
|HR Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|