Senior Electrical Engineer(538 Views)
About Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority
Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority is a government agency, and Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority (ACAA) was recently established based on the newly approved Civil Aviation Law (CAL) as an independent authority to manage the Civil Aviation Activities in the country. The Civil Aviation Law was endorsed by Parliament in October 2012 and approved by H.E. President Hamid Karzai in December 2012, and following the presidential confirmation, it was published in the official gazette of the Ministry of Justice in January 2013. The ACAA is now functioning independently under its approved structure.
Working closely with Architecture for the development and consideration of a cost-effective and feasible implementation electrical and implementation plan.
Ability to actively seek and improve services, offer new and different options/initiatives to solve problems and meet client needs and promote and persuade others to consider new ideas.
Electrical design for terminal buildings and other buildings related to ACAA.
|Date Posted:||12 Jun 2018||Reference:||ACAA-HR- 20|
|Closing Date:||22 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Year|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Electrical design for national and international airports (terminal buildings control tower buildings, runways
and taxiways lighting, and other buildings related to ACAA.)
• Development of electrical drawings and design using various software’s.
• Design and drafting of electrical systems including power distribution, data, lighting, security and alarm systems.
• Design and drafting of communication systems as per codes and standards.
•Design and drafting of the terminal and other building CCTV camera’s as per standard and security systems of airports
• Design and drafting of all site electrical system.
• Complete electrical design of electrical power plant (generators, step-up transformers, back start the generator,
step down transformers, switchgear, medium voltage cables, and etc)
• Under the supervision of the design manager prepare concept reports, meeting minutes,
Electrical specification and contract administration documents.
• Conduct site survey for existing conditions when required.
• Carry the electrical calculation as required for the systems.
• Be capable of developing the design skills on electrical with senior staff’s support.
• Contribute to all aspects of system-level design and assist with other general tasks when needed.
• Working closely with Architecture for the development and consideration of a cost-effective and feasible implementation electrical and implementation plan.
• Ability to focus on and follow through priority activities and assignments. Ability to handle effectively multiple tasks without compromising the quality, team spirit and constructive working relationships with all colleagues.
• Have the ability to understand accepted electrical design standards.
• preparing the cost estimate and BoQs.
• Perform any other duties required by the design manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Should have solid experiences in the electrical design of large infrastructure.
• Having Experian’s of ICAO will be an advantage.
• University degree from a well-recognized university in Electrical Engineering specialized.
• Experience in Electrical design of large infrastructures, with respect to Afghanistan’s climatic conditions.
• Masters’ Level or above in Electrical engineering is preferred.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Electrical system design for residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
•Auto CAD experience required.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) products.
• Fluent in English, Pashto, and Dari wrote and speaking.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Electrical Engineering
Applicants are requested to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents and Subject line of (Senior Electrical Engineer) before the closing date.
|More jobs in this category|
|Electrical Engineer at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (..||Kabul||10 Jul 2018|
|Electrical Design Engineer at Capital Region Independent Development Auth..||Kabul||06 Jul 2018|
|مدیر سب ستیشن at DABS||Parwan||08 Jul 2018|
|عضو مدیریت ریلی at DABS||Kabul||08 Jul 2018|
|(سر گروپ (جنکشن هشتم at DABS||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|عضو برج برق فاملی فارم هد.. at DABS||Nangarhar||05 Jul 2018|
|CQCSM (Construction Quality Control System Ma.. at Venco Imtiaz Construct..||Balkh||27 Jun 2018|