High Voltage Electric Engineer(450 Views)
About Bayat Group
The Bayat Group of companies has more than a decade of experience building highly profitable enterprises in Afghanistan in the telecommunications, media, industrial infrastructure, security, and logistics sectors, and we have a proven ability to work successfully with government officials/organizations at both national and regional levels in order to help build out industries that generate profitable returns and also set the base for long term economic growth for the nation.
Design substations utilizing standards including bill of materials, plans and details, grounding, ground grid, control building arrangements, interior and exterior raceways, auxiliary AC and DC power systems, and cable lists.
survey, design, estimation and implementation of LV, MV and HV distribution networks is highly required.
Knowledgeable of the ANSI, IEEE, IEC, NEC, and other industry codes, specifications and standards.
Familiarity with AutoCAD and other electrical engineering software packages
|Date Posted:||12 Jun 2018||Reference:||2018-005|
|Closing Date:||21 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Design substations utilizing standards including bill of materials, plans and details, grounding, ground grid, control building arrangements, interior and exterior raceways, auxiliary AC and DC power systems, and cable lists.
2. prepare engineering designs, technical specification, BoQs and cost estimations of electrical distribution networks, including poles, conductors, insulators, ground wires, etc. in accordance with relevant technical standards,
3. Prepare calculations and equipment specifications.
4. Execute complex assignments requiring the use of advanced techniques, resulting in the development of new or improved processes, equipment and/or technological methods.
5. Develop and evaluate plans for major projects.
6. Coordinate departmental or divisional project studies, reports or project design assignments. Progressive design and project management responsibilities.
7. Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members.
8. Produce short, medium and long-term demand forecasts and adequacy reports for supply-demand balance.
9. Review new and upgraded power system connections reports from Code Participants and ensure compliance with various technical codes.
10. Assess planned generation and transmission plant outages as advised by Code Participants These include preparing and Review under Frequency Load Shedding Scheme settings for the power systems and make recommendations for any changes.
11. Carry out duties in accordance with Power System and substation safety, environmental and quality policy, safety principles.
12. Proper reporting system to PM of Bayat Power Project.
13. Any other assignment instructed by Project Manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Work experience in survey, design, estimation and implementation of LV, MV and HV distribution networks is highly required.
• Familiar with electrical construction techniques, installation practices and plant start-up requirements.
• Familiar with specifying high, medium and low voltage electrical equipment and hardware.
• Knowledgeable of the ANSI, IEEE, IEC, NEC, and other industry codes, specifications and standards.
• Familiarity with AutoCAD and other electrical engineering software packages as applicable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to work effectively in teams.
Must have a degree in Electrical engineering with 10 years of related Experience,
Master’s degree is a privilege.
Afghanistan - Jawzjan
Bachelors Degree, Electrical Engineering
To apply online please send your CV to Human Resource Management Email address and clearly write the vacancy number and job title in the subject line (High Voltage Electrical Engineer 2018-005) Otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Electrical Engineer at Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (..||Kabul||10 Jul 2018|
|Electrical Design Engineer at Capital Region Independent Development Auth..||Kabul||06 Jul 2018|
|مدیر سب ستیشن at DABS||Parwan||08 Jul 2018|
|عضو مدیریت ریلی at DABS||Kabul||08 Jul 2018|
|(سر گروپ (جنکشن هشتم at DABS||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|عضو برج برق فاملی فارم هد.. at DABS||Nangarhar||05 Jul 2018|
|CQCSM (Construction Quality Control System Ma.. at Venco Imtiaz Construct..||Balkh||27 Jun 2018|