Talent Acquisition Manager(904 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Constantly searching for new sources to find the right candidates, constantly seeking new ways to build relationships. Focused on type of contribution candidates can make instead of simply verifying their skills / qualifications. Must recognize that an interested candidate today maybe the perfect candidate in a few months. Recognizes that an unqualified candidate of last year may be a viable candidate today. Search for leads over resumes. Focused more on a candidate’s abilities and accomplishments than chronological work history. Focus on motivations and needs to find long-term match.
|Date Posted:||12 Jun 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0074-2018|
|Closing Date:||26 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring business alignment and workforce plans are in place
• Articulating and defining a company’s image and exploiting its key differentiators, reputation, and products and services as to attract quality candidates
• Defining sourcing strategies as to know where the candidates will come from to fill specific roles
• Building positive candidate experiences and managing candidate communities
• Serves, where applicable, as a liaison between recruitment agencies and the FMFB-A
• Coordinates interviews with hiring managers.
• Candidate Background Checks
• Tracking and using key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding recruitment decisions and the quality of hires
Completing timely reports and analysis on recruitment activity
• Understanding of the Labor Market and challenges on talent acquisition in Afghanistan.
• Computer Skills: proficient in Microsoft Office Applicant tracking systems (Taleo or Ascendify a plus), and CRM platforms a plus.
A bachelor’s degree in an area such as human resources, business administration, or business management, A master’s degree in human resource management will be an advantage.
• Approximate 7 years relevant experience.
• Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Dari (Pashto is nice to have).
• Excellent English language skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking).
• Able to work independently.
• Computer literate (Proficient with MS Office).
• Familiarity with Financial Institutes would be a distinct advantage.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 26th June 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the Job Title in the Subject Line.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|عضو افتتاحیه (Account Opening Assi.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Branch Manager - Kabul / Herat at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2019|
|Audit Committee Member at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Chief Credit Officer (CCO) at Arian Bank||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|