Deputy Branch Manager(428 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First Microfinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer and Corporate Banking. At the same time the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over a 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Manage and supervise the loan officer in achieving the objectives of the bank; b) monitor and evaluate achievement of the targets. Ensuring good governance and ongoing management of loan officer`s portfolio.
|Date Posted:||12 Jun 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0072-2018|
|Closing Date:||26 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Checks the authenticity of information given in loan applications on sample at random.
• Trains and supervises the new loan officers; and advices them on various issues.
• Assists the Branch Manager in various tasks, such as managing, monitoring and supervising the branch operations (loan portfolio, savings mobilisation etc.); and Manages branch liquidities.
• Manages and supervises the work of branch staff; and is in-charge of branch administration in the absence of branch manager.
• Assists BM in setting commercial objectives; and persuading staff to achieve them and constantly monitoring staff efforts to ensure their achievement.
• In collaboration with the BM manages the logistical aspects (stock of documents, stationeries, vehicles…) in coordination with the Logistics and Procurement sections.
• Assists the BM in implementing the business plan/financial projections at branch level; and authorising expenses in line with the budget.
• In the BM’s absence, follows up of important customers as well as delinquent customers; and chairs the Branch Loan Committee; and participates in the Credit Committee.
• Responsible for staff attitude and ensuring a respectful, professional and banking values driven behaviour against customers.
• Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
• Good knowledge (or willingness to learn) of the financial analyses principles and indexes.
• Good knowledge (or willingness to learn) of the DAB regulations.
• Good knowledge of the bank’s policies, and a critical approach to improve them.
• Good team managing and leading skill.
• Good project management and planning skills.
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Good computer skills, especially Excel.
• Advanced English in both spoken and written.
• Social concern; committed; believing in, and committed to staff capacity building; respectful to customers.
• Ability to manage staff in a challenging commercial environment
The position requires bachelor degree with over 5 years of experience in banking or Microfinance, where at least 3 years of it is serving a managerial role e.g. in banking or MFIs and lending; preference will be given to candidates with academic background in economics or sciences.
Afghanistan - Balkh: PROVINCIAL CENTER (MAZAR SHARIF)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 26th June 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Recovery Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Junior Officer Electronic Banking at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Credit Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Nangarhar||30 Jun 2018|
|Search Woman at Afghanistan International Bank||Multi Cities||29 Jun 2018|
|Re-announce Branch Manager at Exchangerzone||Balkh||05 Jul 2018|
|همکار راپوردهی at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|SME Credit Analyst(Re-Advertised) at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Security Support Officer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Executive Assistant at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager(Re-Advertised) at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Compensation and Benefits Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Talent Acquisition Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|