Compensation and Benefits Manager(355 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Responsible to manage organization compensation and reward program.
|Date Posted:||12 Jun 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0073-2018|
|Closing Date:||26 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assessing the organization’s pay structure
• Researching compensation trends and reviewing compensation surveys
• Evaluating compensation policies
• Ensuring that the pay practices comply with Afghan laws and regulations
• Administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
• Researching and analyzing benefits plans, programs, and policies
• Making recommendations based on data analyses
• Monitoring government regulations, legislation, and benefits trends
• Working with insurance brokers and benefits careers
• Managing the enrollment, renewal, and distribution processes
• Writing and revising job descriptions
• Determining position classifications
• Preparing and updating salary scales
• Making recommendations to managers regarding job descriptions, salaries, and classifications
• Strong with numbers: must be numbers-oriented, as this career involves a great deal of quantitative analysis.
• Analytically inclined: The role requires a professional with strong analytical capabilities, as you are required to analyze trends, surveys, and spreadsheets as to determine compensation and benefits strategies.
• Detail-oriented: highly technical in nature, as the work involves a considerable amount of research and the interpretation of data. Therefore, must be detail-oriented as to understand how compensation fits into the overall objectives of the organization.
• Great communication: must be able to communicate effectively with employees and senior executives. Must also be comfortable presenting programs to employee groups and members of senior management.
• Strong Ethics and Discretion: The role involves dealing with confidential information. Must be a steward of ethics and discretion when it comes to handling sensitive information.
A bachelor’s degree in an area such as human resources, business administration, or business management, A master’s degree in human resource management will be an advantage.
• Approximate of 7 years relevant experience.
• Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Dari (Pashto is nice to have)
• Excellent English language skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
• Able to work independently
• Computer literate (Proficient with MS Office)
• Familiarity with Financial Institutes would be a distinct advantage
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 26th June 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the Job Title in the Subject Line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Recovery Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Junior Officer Electronic Banking at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Credit Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Nangarhar||30 Jun 2018|
|Search Woman at Afghanistan International Bank||Multi Cities||29 Jun 2018|
|Re-announce Branch Manager at Exchangerzone||Balkh||05 Jul 2018|
|همکار راپوردهی at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|SME Credit Analyst(Re-Advertised) at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Security Support Officer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Executive Assistant at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager(Re-Advertised) at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Balkh||26 Jun 2018|
|Talent Acquisition Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|