Administrative Assistant(1349 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Mandate of Ministry of Communication and IT (MCIT) are to Provide high Quality Communication, IT and Postal Services for the Afghan People at Affordable prices. The Ministry has been Actively Advocating for a Positive change in the Society by Connecting the Afghan People to Knowledge and Resources, which will enable them to Improve the quality of their lives. The Afghan Government aims to establish a stable and Democratic Political Environment, rule of law, and a Favorable Regulatory Environment for Business.
The vision of the Ministry of Communication and IT is to transform Afghanistan into technology Information Society.
Priorities of MCIT:
• To deliver the Telecom and IT services to remote areas throughout the country
• To supply high speed internet to the people in Afghanistan
• To design, develop and deploy the technical platform of the National Identity Card (NID) and provide ide technical assistance to the Ministry of Interior (MoI) on the successful implementation of project"
• To extend the fiber optic network in the country
• To replace the existing analogue television (TV) broadcasting systems by digital TV broadcasting systems in the country and tighten regulations for broadcasting companies
• To enhance the capacity of the Afghan government by introducing the concept of e-Government and encourage all the ministries to integrate ICT within their main work
Under the overall supervision of the Secretary to Minister the Administrative Assistant is responsible for Organizing and Coordinating Administrative Operations and procedures in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. She will be responsible to facilitate administrative affairs of the office and provide efficient support to the Secretary to Minister.
|Date Posted:||12 Jun 2018||Reference:||MCIT - NTA - 001|
|Closing Date:||22 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage daily administrative operations of the Chief of Staff office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day-to-day administrative issues;
• Provide administrative support to the media unit in coordination, public relation and other desired activities.
• Oversee the management of office supplies and stationery and ensure replenishment;
• Ensure that administrative office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work;
• Provide administrative assistance the Senior Advisor to Minister and Chief of Staff in all daily activities;
• Assist the Chief of Staff Office in arranging of meetings and provision of required administrative supports;
• Set up and maintain good communication and information sharing between Chief of Staff Office and the rest of the ministry directorates and external organizations;
• Assist the Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor Office following the cabinet, HEC, Council Ministers and other assigned tasks and report on regular basis;
• Ensure efficient service provision for meetings by the administrative support staff;
• Supervise the work of in-house cleaners to ensure that the office is kept clean and pleasant at all times;
• Any other task assigned by the management.
Fluency in English, and proficiency in Pashto and Dari.
• Bachelor’s Or Baccalaureate degree.
• With bachelor’s degree 2 years and with Baccalaureate 4 years’ experience is required.
• Knowledge and expertise in Administrative affairs;
• Ability to work as part of team and coordinate with different stakeholders in a complex work environment.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
High School, General
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|General Services Clerk at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Medical Record Assistant at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Chil..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Admin Assistant Officer - اداری at Voice of Humanitarian Coordinatio..||Kabul||24 Oct 2018|
|Receptionist at Islamic Bank of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Base Logistician at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||25 Oct 2018|
|Team Assistant, (Temporary Appointment at Gra.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Internship at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Secretary (Rover) FSN-05 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیر آرشیف ( مرکز at DABS||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Learning Centre Coordinator at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Data and Scholarships Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Office Peon at WEE-NPP||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|(Re-announce)CASA-1000 Focal Point for MEW at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Senior Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|(کارمند اداری (مرکز at DABS||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Economic analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Political analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|social analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Managing Director at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|