Liaison & Coordination Officer(1390 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Mandate of Ministry of Communication and IT (MCIT) are to Provide high Quality Communication, IT and Postal Services for the Afghan People at Affordable prices. The Ministry has been Actively Advocating for a Positive change in the Society by Connecting the Afghan People to Knowledge and Resources, which will enable them to Improve the quality of their lives. The Afghan Government aims to establish a stable and Democratic Political Environment, rule of law, and a Favorable Regulatory Environment for Business.
The vision of the Ministry of Communication and IT is to transform Afghanistan into technology Information Society.
Priorities of MCIT:
• To deliver the Telecom and IT services to remote areas throughout the country
• To supply high speed internet to the people in Afghanistan
• To design, develop and deploy the technical platform of the National Identity Card (NID) and provide ide technical assistance to the Ministry of Interior (MoI) on the successful implementation of project"
• To extend the fiber optic network in the country
• To replace the existing analogue television (TV) broadcasting systems by digital TV broadcasting systems in the country and tighten regulations for broadcasting companies
• To enhance the capacity of the Afghan government by introducing the concept of e-Government and encourage all the ministries to integrate ICT within their main work
Provide liaison and coordination support to the Chief of Staff and Minister Office in a whole. Manage Communication and coordination activities with internal and external stakeholders. Follow up on activities with cabinet, Parliament, HEC, Minister Council and with other governmental agencies. Provide administrative and operation support to the works workshops, conferences, seminars etc. where necessary.
|Date Posted:||12 Jun 2018||Reference:||MCIT - NTA - 002|
|Closing Date:||22 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Liaison and Coordination Officer will work under the direct supervision of the Chief of Staff at Ministry of communications & IT .The incumbent will provide the following duties and responsibilities but not limited to:
• Set up and maintain good communication, coordination and information sharing mechanisms with internal and external stakeholders;
• Ensure that office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work;
• Provide administrative support to the Minister Office in scheduling of meetings, arrangement of meetings and managing of events.
• Prepare Action Plan and task follow up mechanism for Minister Office on daily, weekly and monthly wise. Follow-up on the meeting agendas and progress and provide regular reports.
• Liaise and coordinate with other units in organizing events (presentations, workshops and conferences)
• Prepare and share regular and on-demand reports for management and other relevant authorities;
• Maintaining a comprehensive filling and documentation system for all documents, reports etc.
• Develop and manage relationships with print and broadcast media, local and national; and ensure wide and positive coverage of activities;
• Collaborate with and support staff in information sharing, identifying and generating regular stories and identifying communication opportunities to illustrate organization activities.
• Periodically deliver media/communications updates to management or staff as needed
• Perform any other task(s) assigned by the supervisor
Ability to coordinate a team and different stakeholders in a complex work environment.
Fluency in English, and proficiency in Pashto and Dari.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, public Administration, Economics, Law or any other related field.
• With bachelor’s degree 4 years related experience is required;
• Knowledge and expertise in communication, liaison and presentation;
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|General Services Clerk at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Medical Record Assistant at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Chil..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Admin Assistant Officer - اداری at Voice of Humanitarian Coordinatio..||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Receptionist at Islamic Bank of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Base Logistician at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||25 Oct 2018|
|Team Assistant, (Temporary Appointment at Gra.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Internship at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Secretary (Rover) FSN-05 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیر آرشیف ( مرکز at DABS||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Learning Centre Coordinator at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Data and Scholarships Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Office Peon at WEE-NPP||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|(Re-announce)CASA-1000 Focal Point for MEW at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Senior Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|(کارمند اداری (مرکز at DABS||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Economic analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Political analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|social analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Managing Director at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|