Radio Engineer SME(451 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfils a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
Enforcement of Rule of Law
Ensuring security and protection of public order and security
Take preventive measures to avoid criminal incidence
Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations
Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare
Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability
Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
Respect human rights and enhance the relationship of police and public
Control and Protection Afghan borders
Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks
Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fair professional environment for women
Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance to the law
ANP command and control
Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation and smuggle
Counter terrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
Vacancy NO: 1
Duty Station: ICT General Directorate Ministry of Interior
Relevant Department: General Directorate of ICT
Reporting to: Direct supervisor and SME Program Office
The subject matter expert will advise the Radio Director, ICT on all aspects of MoI radio and related equipment. And, to serve as an expert who will advise on all aspects of the MoI communication infrastructure to include: procurement, logistics, budget, training, ICT services, hardware, software for a wide array of radio networks and other systems to improve the quality of services to the Afghan National Police
|Date Posted:||13 Jun 2018||Reference:||002|
|Closing Date:||26 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Design training on all of MoI’s communication radio systems for ICT personnel. Must use standard practices for teaching methods for improvement. Subject matter expert will improve training capacity in ICT.
2. As Radio SME, understand the maintenance and repairs of an array of electronic systems inclusive, but not limited to, trunked radio systems, analog and digital VHF, HF and UHF radio systems.
3. Conducts inspections and performs preventive maintenance on radio systems as required by policy.
4. Advise and support the ICT Directorate managing resources, activities, processes, suitable and executable plans based on rules and regulations, policy and other requirements in order achieve all of MoI ICT’s objectives with effective and transparent and results.
5. Advise the ICT Director effective systems to run and manage radio communications for Mol.
6. Create, support, and plan for the bi-annually inventory or IT, radio, and telecommunication equipment.
7. Advise on cost savings; ensuring the maximum utilization of radio for the Communication Directorate's in order to satisfy the required services of MoI.
8. Advise on programs resolving the radio related problems improving support services.
9. Communicate experiences to personnel to ensure that they have effective motivation and have been trained adequately to standard.
10. Conduct a daily brief on MoI’s capabilities in to sustain and improve MoI’s professional personnel.
11. Provide services with MoI are standard to achieve the Ministry's objectives.
12. Plan, execute, and evaluate radio training programs to determine course material, facilities, and objectives, training methods, and evaluation of instructors to recommend and implement changes.
At least Bachelor degree in Radio Engineering, Computer Science or any other relevant field, Master degree is preferred.
At least 5 years of experience as Radio, IT and Land line Communication, preferably working with donor agencies for Afghan governmental agencies.
Fluency in English, Dari/Pashto , written as well as spoken ability
Maintained a thorough knowledge of Radio systems and procedures for accurate instruction for students to use the information to troubleshoot equipment under normal and combat conditions. And, demonstrate critical thinking skills to forecast the technical, complicated and unseen problems. And, have administrative skills to categorize multiple tasks and be able to prioritize.
Afghanistan - Kabul
کاندیدان محترم قبل از ارسال درخواستی خویش باید موارد زیر را دقیق مطالعه نموده و حین ارسال درخواستی شان همه موارد را در نظر بگیرند:
لایحه وظایف بست را دقیق مطالعه نمایید.
CV خویش را به (نام و تخلص) نامگذاری نمایند.
حین ارسال ایمیل درخواستی خویش به یک بست، نام و کود بست را در عنوان ایمیل خویش ذکر نماید.
اگر ایمیل در خواستی شما بدون عنوان فرستاده شود، ملاحظه نمیشود.
لطفاً تنها CV خویش را ارسال بدارید. اسناد تحصیلی و تجارب کاری در صورت لزوم دید از شما خواسته میشود.
فقط کاندیدانی که واجد الشرایط شناخته میشوند، از ما تماس دریافت میکنند.
اگر به چندین بست درخواستی میفرستید، لطفاً به هرکدام ایمیل جدید ترتیب نمایید.
هیچ درخواستی بعد از تاریخ بسته شدن اعلان مورد قبول نبوده و پذیرفته نمیشود.
در خواستی خویش را به ایمیل آدرس بفرستید.
|More jobs in this category|
|Technical Expert Pool Head at DABS||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Re-Announced Geotechnical Engineer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|Re-Announced Hydraulic Engineer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|HEATING VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING CRAFTS.. at NATO Afghanistan - Res..||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|آمر آبرسانی شهر زرنج at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply a..||Nimruz||30 Jun 2018|
|Quality Control Engineer at Khan Group int'l||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Site Inspector (Civil Engineering) at DABS||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|Consultant Site Engineering Services (Monitor.. at Sayed Majidi Architect..||Kabul||01 Jul 2018|
|LEAD ENGINEER ASSISTANT at Global Technology||Kabul||03 Jul 2018|
|National QC Specialist for QC Department of P.. at Ministery of Energy an..||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|National Contract Management Specialist for P.. at Ministery of Energy an..||Herat||02 Jul 2018|
|Construction Supervisor for PCU Kabul Region .. at Ministery of Energy an..||Daikondi||02 Jul 2018|
|Internship at DABS||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Senior Resident Engineer at Trans-Hindukush Road Connectivity Project (TH..||Multi Cities||25 Jun 2018|
|Technical Officer at Appleton Consulting Services||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Topographic Survey Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Topographic survey assistant at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Social and Resettlement Support Staff at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Irrigation Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Hydro-Mechanical Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Hydrologist at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Geotechnical Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Estimator Senior at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Estimator Junior at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Environmental Support Staff at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Electro-Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineer at Imrani Energy Constructi..||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Design Engineer Hydro-Mechanical at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Design Engineer Electro-Mechanical and Instru.. at Imrani Energy Construc..||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Design Engineer Civil at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Civil Engineer at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|
|Auto CAD Drafter at Imrani Energy Construction||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2018|