Procurement SME(1272 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfils a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
Enforcement of Rule of Law
Ensuring security and protection of public order and security
Take preventive measures to avoid criminal incidence
Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations
Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare
Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability
Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
Respect human rights and enhance the relationship of police and public
Control and Protection Afghan borders
Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks
Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fair professional environment for women
Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance to the law
ANP command and control
Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation and smuggle
Counter terrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
Vacancy NO: 7
Duty Station: Procurement General Directorate Ministry of Interior
Relevant Department: General Directorate of Procurement
Reporting to: Direct supervisor and SME Program Office
This position is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the Ministry of Interior (MoI), Procurement Directorate, in Kabul. The position title is Procurement SME.
To lead and support processes and provide professional procurement and business advice on requirements work statement development, procurement processing, orders, price quotations, prices estimation, tracking, data analysis, contract administration, inspection, receipt, invoicing, payment and standardization of goods, equipment, materials, services, and works to be procured within the Ministry/Agency in order to support the effective, efficient and economical implementation of procurement functions and programs; (the specialization may vary from goods, or equipment or materials or services or works, or all or some of these, and may focus on international or national procurement or both).
|Date Posted:||13 Jun 2018||Reference:||004|
|Closing Date:||26 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The arrangement of the monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan for achieving the objectives of the office.
2. Assuring and conducting procurement law rules, policy, circulars, advice release by NPA policy Directorate and direction on a daily basis.
3. Collaboration with provincial procurement officers and center as needed.
4. Performing in accordance with the procurement law and policy and control of its updated renewable plans to the national procurement office and other relevant department.
5. Provide communication with budget units on the documents of development projects contracts to better Co-ordinate relevant issues.
6. Management and supervision during the proper stages of the procurement process in accordance with the procurement law, regulation, procedures and other standard procurement departments.
7. Management and arrangement of bidding documents, pre-bid quotation requests procurement announcement. Requests for proposals and other standard procurement documents of the proper stages of the relevant procurement processes.
8. Arrange the proposal for the sitting up of Bid opening committee, evaluation committee, retail purchase and other delegations necessary.
9. Manage and propose the fixing of the criteria and conditions of the qualifications of the qualifications and qualifications of the vendors in the standard documents of procurement.
10. Active participation and management of Bid opening process and ensuring its accuracy.
11. Provide procurement advices in accordance with the law and procurement procedures to the authorized chief executives and other staff of the standard of procurement.
12. During the process of documentation, awarding the contract to the winner bidder and providing facilities in the process of awarding the contract.
13. Compliance with the code of conduct of transparency, accountability and conflict of interest in procurement process in accordance with the Procurement law and rules of procedures, informing the line manager in case on direct and indirect conflict of interest.
14. Set up documentation and procurement information and documentation in relevant files.
15. Submit the report of the SMEs performance to the relevant office.
16. Carrying out other duties assigned by the document in the procurement and contracting section in accordance with the la and procedures of procurement and laws of the country.
At least Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant field, Master degree is preferred.
At least 3 years of experience in procurement field, preferably working with donor agencies for Afghan governmental agencies.
Fluency in English, Dari/Pashto , written as well as spoken ability
Required computer skills ( MS. Windows and MS. Office program)
Comprehensive knowledge and familiarity with Procurement affairs and procedures of GoIRA
Afghanistan - Kabul
کاندیدان محترم قبل از ارسال درخواستی خویش باید موارد زیر را دقیق مطالعه نموده و حین ارسال درخواستی شان همه موارد را در نظر بگیرند:
لایحه وظایف بست را دقیق مطالعه نمایید.
CV خویش را به (نام و تخلص) نامگذاری نمایند.
حین ارسال ایمیل درخواستی خویش به یک بست، نام و کود بست را در عنوان ایمیل خویش ذکر نماید.
اگر ایمیل در خواستی شما بدون عنوان فرستاده شود، ملاحظه نمیشود.
لطفاً تنها CV خویش را ارسال بدارید. اسناد تحصیلی و تجارب کاری در صورت لزوم دید از شما خواسته میشود.
فقط کاندیدانی که واجد الشرایط شناخته میشوند، از ما تماس دریافت میکنند.
اگر به چندین بست درخواستی میفرستید، لطفاً به هرکدام ایمیل جدید ترتیب نمایید.
هیچ درخواستی بعد از تاریخ بسته شدن اعلان مورد قبول نبوده و پذیرفته نمیشود.
در خواستی خویش را به ایمیل آدرس بفرستید.
|More jobs in this category|
|Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|