Security Support Officer(1284 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
The SecSO is to maintain and manage the daily delivery of security mitigation across the operational area/s, they are to make sure the approved security documents, procedures, policies and directives are carried out in the correct manner, therefore supporting directly the banks overall plans and objectives, they are to act as the security champion in regards to all remits aligned with the security and safety office.
|Date Posted:||13 Jun 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0076-2018|
|Closing Date:||27 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To maintain the compliance within the bank of all security related directives, policies and procedures.
• To deliver the daily and weekly spreadsheets in regards to route and district Security status in support of business planning.
• To maintain the security related files in the security shared drive, and update the security offices branch folders.
• Create and distribute the quarterly security briefing posters detailing the security topic for the quarter.
• To deliver the security package for all new inductees attending the banks induction course.
• To attend and support the AKDN Security Focal Point (SFP) meetings and where feasible add security experience value without advertising bank security functions.
• To be available 24 hours a day by telephone to all bank staff.
• To maintain and deliver the banks SMS Alert system for threat warnings and incident alerts.
• Provide timely delivery of cash in transit (CIT) and journey management
• (JM) advisories for all FMFB-A staff members.
• Another secure or safe related tasks as dictated by the HoSS.
• To have a recognisable previous career in either the military, police or intelligence services.
• To have detailed experience of working within the security remit through either NGOs or international security service providers.
• To have an above average command of written and spoken English.
• To be able to travel throughout AFG and visit the operational areas.
• To be able to create detailed and evidential security surveys and reports that can be utilised by senior management personnel.
• To have certification in security related fields through course attendance and/or international security tuition or workshops.
• That as an individual the SecSO is physically mobile and able to work under stressful conditions.
• Understands the importance of being able to travel provincially and deliver best practice security advisories in person.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 27th June 2017. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Contractual Employee Payment & Settlement at Afghanistan International Ba..||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Manager Business Banking at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||18 Jan 2019|
|Audit Committee Member at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||17 Jan 2019|
|Receptionist (Female ) at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||16 Jan 2019|
|Chief Credit Officer (CCO) at Arian Bank||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|