SME Credit Analyst(Re-Advertised)(522 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A becomes the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Responsible for Management and arrangement of all SME credit files at head office level and review of the loan files & documentation. Does detailed check of loan appraisals making sure all credit components, rules and procedures are followed accurately. Arrange Credit Committee Agenda, approval of files or any other tasks assigned by his direct manager.
|Date Posted:||13 Jun 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0078-2018|
|Closing Date:||27 Jun 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensuring efficient role in conducting (technical and analytical) review on every credit files in an economical amount of time.
2. Ensure the credit file issues, risks addressed to loan officer and close work with Sales Manager to get the files to credit committee clean for decision in short time.
3. Participates in Credit Committees, presents the risks and shares opinions, recommendations for mitigation of risks.
4. Assist SME Loan Officers in improvement of technical and analytical analysis skills.
5. Review loan documents and ensure that valid & complete documents received and filed in clients' files.
6. Make sure that credit committees organized in timely manner for Credit Committee Decision.
7. Ensuring that credit components of the Credit Product programs properly followed (e.g. loan appraisal is done properly having considered the policy compliance, the 5 Cs of credit, market reference check, cross checking of information, verification of documents and business assets, SWOT analysis, financial ratios, collateral checks and physical verification by second party “the four eyes principle” and adequate answers to the verifier’s concerns in verification note and risk review note are addressed.
8. Ensuring proper, prudent and conservative credit analysis is done and independently verified on each proposal and that all Policy requirements have been met (e.g. the financial ratios, age of applicants, anti-money laundering, partnership structure, collateral evaluation and coverage value, guarantor’s eligibility, and exclusion list).
9. Assist Loan Officers in improvement of technical and analytical analysis skills.
10. Enforces strict credit discipline on client loan applications completed by the Loan Officer; and ensures that proper field credit operations are followed and does analysis of the process flow and suggests initiatives for faster and efficient workflow.
11. Manages the Credit Committee Agenda for credit submissions, ensures all proposals are complete, accurate, and meet Policy standards.
12. Make sure the hard loan files /required documents are complete for CC.
13. Makes verification visits to the field to verify the data collected by Loan officers when required.
14. Maintains close working relationship with Partner Institutions in organizing credit committees.
15. Conducts any other tasks assigned by the Head of SME
• College coursework in an appropriate academic field such as finance, economics, business administration, accounting or statistic is preferred.
• Experience in any areas of marketing, product management, credit or risk assessment, field work, training and sales.
• Completion of formal credit analysis training program, maybe in house.
• Two years’ minimum microfinance loan officer experience or equivalent.
• Analytical and negotiable skills.
• Excellent local language skills as well as spoken and written English.
• Proven in depth knowledge of local markets, economy and business cycles.
• Specific knowledge of self-employment challenges or hurdles, or previous self-employment in any industry is considered in a “Plus”.
• Adequate computer skills as normally required by the bank
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 27th June 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|مامور مرکزی (IT Operation Assistant.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|عضو عرضه خدمات مشتریان at Pashtany Bank||Nangarhar||20 Jun 2018|
|Security Support Officer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Executive Assistant at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager(Re-Advertised) at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Compensation and Benefits Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Balkh||26 Jun 2018|
|Talent Acquisition Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Client Relationship Officer at FMFB||Nangarhar||24 Jun 2018|
|Customer Service Officer for Helmand at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Helmand||20 Jun 2018|
|Branch Manager at FMFB||Sar-e Pol||20 Jun 2018|
|Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|CFO(Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|