Deputy Procurement Director(1406 Views)
About Mumtaz Construction Group
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 1991 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
To assist procurement director and preparing RFQ (Request for Quotation), PO (Purchase Order), review of BoQ (Bill of Quantity) and help in preparing bid documents.
|Date Posted:||28 Jun 2018||Reference:||MCG/PRC/008|
|Closing Date:||27 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||50000 to 80000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Deputy procurement director will have the following duties and is responsible for them:
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English, Computer and communications
• Be a team player.
• Be able to work under pressure and late hours when required.
• Be able to use office machinery (Printer, Copier, Scanner etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or equivalent degree
- Be able to work with MS Word, Excel, outlook and Internet Apps.
- At least 5 years of experience in the related field
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
- Interested candidates should submit their CV along with covering letter to:
Soft copy to: submission to below email
Hard copy to: Third Floor Haroon Market, Charrahi Haji Yaqoob, Kabul Afghanistan
- Please mention vacancy number in the subject line of your email
- Please send copy of your TAZKIRA, Certificate of Bachelor Degree or any other related certificate with your application and CV (your recent photo should be attached on your CV).
- Please write one page about your past performance and future commitment to the position.
- Applications after closing date will not be considered
- Only short list candidates will be contacted for interview
|More jobs in this category|
|O&M Supervisor, Preventive Maintenance at I Engineering Group||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|O&M Field Technician, Mechanical at I Engineering Group||Multi Cities||26 Nov 2018|
|Civil Engineer at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||26 Nov 2018|
|Junior Civil Engineer(Re announced) at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP P..||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Construction Manager at (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||03 Dec 2018|
|HVAC Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at UNCDC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|