WordPress Developer(1214 Views)
NARENJ Software Services Company is one top leading ICT Solution provider company in Afghanistan which work on Software Development, Web Development and Designing, Web and Email Hosting Services NARENJ capabilities to span entire project life cycle. NARENJ flourish on innovative technology solution at Afghanistan to help developing and transitioning societies navigate the challenges they face. We work in Afghanistan to help establish and strengthen relationship between people and technology to bring ease and facilities to their lives and business. NARENJ has been operating since 2016 and has developed numerous management information system for business with expert development team and highly capable and qualified management team.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins and should have good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization “SEO”.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
|Date Posted:||30 Jun 2018||Reference:||1|
|Closing Date:||20 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Work on all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities, assigned by manager
Good analytical and problem skills complimented by creative thinking and the ability to work under pressure and in a stressful environment.
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Expert in PHP, object oriented, and its CMS Framework WordPress
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
* At least 2 years working experience as Web developer on enterprise level projects in organizations
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
CVs with cover letter should be submitted electronically.
Please include position and vacancy no in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
Closing Date: 20/July/2018
|More jobs in this category|
|Helpdesk Technician at NETLINKS||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|System Administrator at NETLINKS||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Web Designer & Developer at Ghalib University||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Senior Web Application Developer at Knight Software Development||Kabul||01 Dec 2018|
|Software Engineer at Knight Software Development||Kabul||01 Dec 2018|
|Senior ASP .Net Developer at Knight Software Development||Kabul||01 Dec 2018|