Treasury Officer(1214 Views)
About Habib Bank Ltd
Habib Bank Ltd established in 2004 as a foreign bank branch in Afghanistan.
To assist manage treasury front office and act as backup to Manager Treasury.
Forecast cash flow position, ensure availability of funds to meet ongoing operational activities & capital investment requirements.
|Date Posted:||30 Jun 2018||Reference:||009|
|Closing Date:||31 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist in managing FX exchange earning & placements / borrowings to align with the business performance target and financial budgets in order to achieve higher profitability.
• Ensuring proactive cash management of Balance Sheet, to ensure optimum returns on Treasury assets and optimize funds by identifying strategic objectives for placements and maintaining sufficient liquidity at all time.
• Manage the bank’s Forex position (inclusive of branches), Balance Sheet Position (cash reserve ratio etc.) and Liquidity in LCY and FCY to comply with regulatory requirements and business performance in line with set objectives.
• Manage Treasury Bills/ Notes portfolio to ensure optimum returns through monitoring the latest trends while up keeping within the bank’s risk & compliance policie.
Risk Management & Compliance:
• Comply with all procedures backup and practices of the bank and adhere to guidelines, policies and manuals of the bank.
Process Adherence & Governance:
Ensure accurate reporting to all concerned , Obtain approvals from competent authority where applicable.
Key to the success of this position is the interpersonal skills in dealing with other banks/ money exchange companies.
The ability to read, understand and apply banking regulations...
• ability to effectively report information and respond to managers,
Graduation's Degree-preferably BBA.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to the below mentioned e-mail.
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only the short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|