Admin & Finance(14803 Views)
About Gas Maie Anardarah
About 7 decades ago, it is approximately 68 years that Anardarah Co is established by Haji Mohammad Dawood Sediqi.
At the early of the establishment this company was importing tea and eatable oil from many countries to Afghanistan and was exporting dried fruits to the South Asian countries.
On 1986 this company did something new and brought great changes in Afghanistan trade, a factory established by the name of Jami that was producing different kinds of candies. In that time Anardarah planned to expand this mystery but domestic mess in Afghanistan did not let this company to conduct its plan and force to continue it trade the same as before.
After a while this company imported LPG (Gas) from Iran and Turkmenistan for the first time in the history of Afghanistan and labeled its name as the first importer of Gas in Afghanistan. At that interval the people in Afghanistan were using wood and other materials for heating and firing.
It is mentionable that this company has done activities in other fields such as importing ironware and exporting Afghani Pasta, sesame, walnut, Shirin Buya ( Kind of plant) and wool to Turkey, India, Pakistan, Iran, Bangladesh and some other countries and also this company had produced silk and had exported to china.
From 1993 up to yet the importing of this company is increased and now it is one of the biggest companies that imports petrol, diesel, gas, urea and wheat from different countries. This company is active throughout Afghanistan but the main focus is in Kabul, Herat, Balkh, Faryab and Paktia provinces.
At the meantime this company is exporting onion, apple, orange and urea to Iraq and Turkmenistan. Today the sons of Haji Dawood Sediqi have the responsibility of this company and every day the business arena of Anardarah is expanding.
The Director of Finance and Administration will have responsibility for developing, maintaining, and overseeing the financial operations of the accreditation company. In addition, this individual will assume responsibility for the non-technical (i.e. not accreditation-related) administrative components of the accreditation company’s operations, such as information technology, office equipment, security, safety, risk management, human resources policies and procedures, housekeeping, and utilities. The candidate for Director of Finance and Administration will hold at least a baccalaureate degree in accounting, finance, business, or a related field from over seas and be able to make a financial system.
|Date Posted:||30 Jun 2018||Reference:||GMA/008|
|Closing Date:||15 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||25000 to 35000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and maintaining the overall financial operations of the company, including policy-setting, budgeting, fee collection, financial disbursements, maintaining a general ledger and balance sheets, financial reporting, and auditing in accordance with recognized accounting principles and practices and with optimal transparency;
• Ensuring that effective financial checks and balances are in place throughout all components of the company structure;
• Ensuring that the financial operations of the company adhere to the financial management standards.
• Providing complete and transparent financial reports and analyses to the Board of Directors and CEO, in order to give them sufficient information about the financial status of the company;
• Supervising subordinate or contracted staff who carry out finance, informational technology, public relations, human resource management, or office management functions;
• Monitoring any contracts that the accreditation company has with outside entities or vendors are current and that the terms are being met.
• University degree in accounting , business ,finance ,management, or a related field.
• 5 years Financial management experience any where.
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
1.You can send your CVs to email bellow.
2. In your emails please specify the title of the position .
3.If you are shortlisted a call will be given to you.
|More jobs in this category|
|ما لی at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Hospital Finance Expert at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Deputy Finance Manager at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|Finance Executive at Lapis||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Financial Auditor/Reviewer at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|تحویلدار صنادیق at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Finance Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Loan Operation Assistant at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Finance Officer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Accountant / Quickbooks Operator at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (A..||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|