Branch Operations Manager(1299 Views)
About Habib Bank Ltd
Habib Bank Ltd established in 2004 as a foreign bank branch in Afghanistan.
Accountable for facilitating delivery of hassle free services to visiting customers and prospects that meet or exceed customer’s expectations. Expand relationships by facilitating cross selling to existing customers and fulfilling the requirements of any referral program in order to achieve maximum level of customer excellence.
|Date Posted:||01 Jul 2018||Reference:||010|
|Closing Date:||20 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Control & Compliance
• Develop a practical understanding and implementation of internal policies, prudential regulations and KYC/AML/CDD/FATCA guidelines in processing of all account opening requests in order to ensure adherence to the company's risk and compliance policies.
Be involved in investigations and inspections of data, processes and practice in accordance with established procedure to identify suspicious transaction reports for any potential or actual compliance issues and raise for appropriate actions.
• Attend and resolve customer queues efficiently and effectively aiming at maximizing self-service where applicable before routing customers to Tellers.
• Respond to and resolve enquiries and problems while ensuring 100% policy and procedural compliance while conducting transactions and judging when to pass complex queries on to or involve others regarding account balance, products and services for effective service and clear advice to colleagues and customers as per SOPs.
Assist in opening bank accounts and cross sell available other banking products including but not limited to opening of all customer accounts and processing LC requests in order to contribute to overall branch performance and ensure customer excellence.
Handling Applications & Record Keeping
• Handle Applications by accurate completion of customer application for products and services in line with bank’s standard Operating Procedures.
• Ensure extraction, checking and monitoring of branch operational reports assigned by the supervisor in adherence to the procedures and standards.
Maintain records of service requests received and follow up on these through completion
• Actively identify cross sell opportunity and initiate solicitation effort to expand and deepen existing relationships
Enhance business by continuous review of all dormant/inoperative relationships for making accounts active and beneficial.
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate.
• Extensive knowledge of financial institution’s.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Operations
• Proven ability to identify, solve the relevant issues.
• High level of integrity and dependability with stronger sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Professional and friendly behavior.
• Disciplined and hard-worker.
• Bachelor’s/Master Degree with basic level knowledge of Accounting, Finance or related area of study.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to the below mentioned e-mail:
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|