Road Construction Project Manager(597 Views)
Amin Kapisa Construction and Road Building Company is a major Afghani construction and Road Building Company with a total capability across the spectrum of roads networks, building and civil engineering work, including Design, implementation and Finance developments.
|Date Posted:||03 Jul 2018||Reference:||AKCC/ 035/18|
|Closing Date:||14 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the Darisul – Yakawlang National highway
• Provide detailed constructability reviews of project documents; make recommendations.
• Advise, consult, lead and provide feedback on the development of construction procurement documents, including plans, construction phase consulting services.
• Attending to all pre-works and during construction with the client and stakeholders
• Represent the company with high professionalism manners to maintain and improve the company’s reputations.
• Preparing the quality management plans, safety plans, and related documentations.
• Undertaking the works based on drawings, technical specifications, and Bills of Quantities
• Manage day-to-day work on projects in construction phases; coordinate and make recommendations regarding status of work.
• Represent the Agency in providing and updating the schedule and make sure the project is delivered on time.
• Provide regular detailed reporting/metrics on existing projects, resources allocation, project status completion statistics, any variances to plan and forecasting of future needs.
• Review and monitor project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
• Review and provide recommendations on potential Change Orders on projects and process per contractual requirements,
• Enforce constructor contracts compliance for reporting, environmental requirements, scheduling, and invoicing.
• Monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the construction of projects to the Director of Engineering and Executive staff
• Meet with and effectively communicate with project partners, project stakeholders and general public.
• Resolve conflicts between contractors, and other related stakeholders. Assumes a lead role in any dispute resolution activities occurring on assigned projects.
• Must understand English and effectively communicate with the client
• University degree or higher in Civil Engineering, preferably in Transportation Engineering & Road Construction
• Minimum of 5 years of highway or road construction experience
• Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external resources.
• Self-directed and able to function with ease as part of a team
• Technically astute and strategic in thinking.
• Ability to focus on details as required, and have the ability to work well within a deadline driven environment.
• Proficient in MS Microsoft Office tools, Auto CAD, MS Project, Internet and email
• Should have excellent communication skills (oral / written) in Dari, Pashto and essential English.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and responsive environment
• Ability to work under pressure and respond to multiple tasks
• Ability to work in a team environment
Afghanistan - Samangan
All candidates are asked to submit their CVs along with cover letter and Certificates. Please make sure that you have written the Vacancy No. Only electronic submission is accepted, so please send your CVs at
• Phone: 0785 343 110
• Only those candidates will be called for interview who meet the qualifications and requirements for the above mentioned post
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی لوگر at Afghanistan Urban Water Su..||Logar||28 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی گردیز at Afghanistan Urban Water ..||Gardez||28 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی فاریا.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Faryab||25 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی لغمان at Afghanistan Urban Water ..||Laghman||25 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and ..||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Design Engineer at Ministry Of Agriculture Irrigation and Livestock||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Monitoring Engineer at Ministry Of Agriculture Irrigation and Livestock||Kabul||30 Jul 2018|
|Five Engineer, Five Technician, Five Electric.. at APEC||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|
|Solar System Engineer at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Construction Manager at (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||07 Aug 2018|
|Field Officer at DACAAR||Multi Cities||29 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Procurement Director at Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|