ICU in charge(1294 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society.
The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care.
MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
The Emergency Care Unit In-charge is responsible but not limited for overall management of Emergency technical activities including managing of Emergency Care unit staff, administrative activities, Monitoring of IP System and technical in-service and off service training of staff.
|Date Posted:||03 Jul 2018||Reference:||ICU in charge|
|Closing Date:||16 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure roper provision of intensive care services for the patients and in the areas outlined above according to service need.
• To provide and to assist with the delivery of care to patients with serious illness
• To support continuity of elective & emergency services during period of Specialist of leave.
• To support the emergency and critical care services out of-hours through participation in duty outside normal hours(specially during mass causality)
• To undertake professional development activities, audit and engage in performance appraisal.
• The post-holder will be encouraged and supported to develop specialist areas of practice in line with service requirements
• The post-holder will be responsible to Lead Clinician in Emergency Care.
• The post-holder will be expected to manage all patients.
• The post-holder is responsible to attend and perform official duty and prohibited to undertake private clinical duties during official time.
• Emergency Care Unit in charge is responsible for training of current and newly hiring staff.
• Develop procedure protocols take place in the Emergency care Unit.
• Manage all administrative activities.
• Attend relevant meeting as required.
• Provide weekly, monthly and yearly reports to ICU Project Coordinator as required
• Any other duties assigned by supervisor as required.
. Good Team leader
. Strong Communication Skills
. Good Computer skill (MS Office)
. Ability to use internet / search websites .
. Skill for Drafting and developing of Treatment Guidelines
. Ability to under pressure and perform multiple tasks
1. MD degree from recognized university attested by MOHE
2. Must be Specialist in internal Medicine attested by MOHE
3. One year experience in the field of health care managanent.
4. Having Administrative and Technical Skills.
5. Excellent Knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
6. Good Team leader
7. Strong Communication Skills
8. Good Computer skill (MS Office)
9. Ability to use internet / search websites .
10. Skill for Drafting and developing of Treatment Guidelines
11. Ability to under pressure and perform multiple tasks
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ahmad NAwid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-707777734
|More jobs in this category|
|MD Specialist Anaesthetist Supervisor at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF..||Kabul||06 Mar 2019|
|Program Assistant (CBM-H) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|
|Endoscopist (Physician Gastroenterologist) at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||01 Mar 2019|
|Health Promotion Liaison and Communication Of.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Nutrition and Health Programme Manager at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Medical Activity Manager/Bed Manager at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Helmand||23 Feb 2019|
|Medical Doctor Specialist Gynecologist Female at Médecins Sans Frontièr..||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|آمر پروژه ربیس وزونوزیس at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|مدیر ولایتی کنترول امراض.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Multi Cities||23 Feb 2019|
|Project Medical Referent Assistant at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Herat||22 Feb 2019|
|Medical Doctor Specialized Gynaecologist at Médecins Sans Frontières (..||Khost||31 Dec 2019|