GP Officer (GP کارمند)(1490 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Working as a member of GP Team, this position is expected to be conversant with HR functions including but not limited to Payroll, Recruitment, Training, Performance Appraisal and ERP environment related to commercial enterprises. Acts as the primary support in all matters related to implementation and successful operation of ERP - Microsoft GP.
|Date Posted:||04 Jul 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS -HQS/97/00168|
|Closing Date:||14 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Part of the team of implementation and successful operation of the GP.
• Regular Control & Monitoring of the human resources function in GP environment (ensuring accurate payroll
processing and automated training and recruitment activities) of DABS.
• Reports generation and escalation of inordinate delays in approvals/ pendency under GP environment
• Assist working executives in transition from manual environment to GP environment
• Assessing training needs of human resources department and providing training on HR activities under ERP
• Preparation of HR MIS reports in coordination with other departments for top management.
• Supporting auditors whether internal or external in their audit process.
• Provide long run regular support in operation of the ERP to his responsible units/areas.
• Assist his Line manager and DABS management in all the daily activities or any specific job assigned apart
• Assist in implementation of automated attendance system and integration of attendance with GP
• Experienced in HR activities.
• Hands on working understanding of ERP.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to work in a group or individual.
• Ability of effective communication and co-ordination with units/areas.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field (Any professional certification).
7 years of experience in related function, preferred in ERP environment
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to email mentioned below. Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application form in below link; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Helper at United Nations World Food Programme||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|کارمند تادیات - مرکز at DABS||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|Business Development Manager at AZYM Business Consulting Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2019|
|Senior National Training center Officer at DABS||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Coordinator of Finance Supporting Unit at DABS||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Coordinator of Procurement Supporting Unit at DABS||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Regional General Manager at AFTEL||Herat||25 Feb 2019|
|Senior Business Mentoring Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|National Consultant - Trade Show Support Assi.. at Food and Agriculture O..||Herat||28 Feb 2019|
|Project Officer at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Senior Financial Management Specialist at Ministry of communication and I..||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|System Analysis and Design Specialist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|