Construction Surveyor(415 Views)
About Spa Construction and Road Building Company
SPA Construction and Road Building is an Afghan First Company, who leads by example, and is Setting New Standards in the reconstruction and professional development of Afghanistan.
We are a highly qualified construction and engineering firm, with a proven track record of delivering results on over 30 construction projects in Afghanistan
The Construction Surveyor will prepare and layout construction projects and must be able to conduct survey activities alone or with assistants and with limited supervision. This position will perform project layout and staking, Total Station, levels and/or other survey equipment
|Date Posted:||05 Jul 2018||Reference:||007|
|Closing Date:||15 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure workers wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when and where required.
• Verify the accuracy of survey data.
• Prepare data, charts, plots, maps, records and documents related to surveys.
• Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines and other characteristics of terrain.
• Coordinate findings with the work of Project Supervisor, engineering and architectural personnel, clients and other concerned parties.
• Support and troubleshoot machine control.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least two years of experience conducting construction surveys;
• Must have proficiency using AutoCAD and Trimble Business Center software;
• Ability to calculate catch adjustments on design stake-out files to match existing topographies;
• Must demonstrate mathematical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Knowledge of laws, legal codes and state and federal government regulations;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; and
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Experience using conventional survey equipment
• Ability to support machine control equipment
Afghanistan - Kabul
Only the candidates will be Shortlisted who has Experience in Park constrictions.
Qualified candidates may send their Application including CV to below email
|More jobs in this category|
|(کارمند کنترول کیفیت (انج.. at DABS||Kabul||19 Jul 2018|