Client Relationship Officer(13925 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent
You will be responsible for serving the role of first point of contact for all potential new clients at branch; and providing adequate information to clients regarding loan products and services in a timely manner.
|Date Posted:||07 Jul 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0085-2018|
|Closing Date:||19 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Meets and greets all new clients coming to the FMFB-A for receiving the bank Services, Products and Advices.
2. Registers new clients by doing initial consultation; and providing them with adequate.
3. Update information regarding the FMFB-A nature and scope of work, vision, mission, Procedures and commitment.
4. Conducts data entry of all potential clients; prepare their records and updates them regularly.
5. Refers qualified clients to appropriate loan officer and makes appointment for their meeting.
6. Any other task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
7. Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures.
8. Full alignment with the audit recommendations.
You will be dealing with Customer of the branch, and you will have at least High school graduate certificate, and with widely recognized degree in management would be preferred, you will have good command of written and spoken English language, have computing literacy, demonstrate ability to play with figures and demonstrated arithmetical and calculation skills. Having a good sense of humour, and a good understanding of the prevailing market. A good understanding of, believing in, and commitment to the FMFB-A vision and mission; and enthusiasm to the job.
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 19 July 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|