HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST(1493 Views)
DAI is implementing the USAID funded program Promote: Women in the Economy (WIE) throughout Afghanistan. The objective of this project is to enable Afghan women to increase their participation in the mainstream, formal economy by securing employment with advancement potential and by helping women-owned businesses or businesses that employ women to grow.
The Human Resource Specialist will work with HR Manager in all activities related to Human Resources according to DAI’s policies and procedures and USAID requirements. S/he will support DAI/WIE recruitment and staffing, for Kabul and other regional offices.
|Date Posted:||08 Jul 2018||Reference:||DAI/WIE|
|Closing Date:||15 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
OBJECTIVE AND DUTIES:
• Performs professional level of HR work and carries out responsibilities in several functional areas of HR.
• Supports and advise employees and management for assigned region or division on various HR issues.
• Advises management and professionals on the interpretation of personnel policies, programs and procedures.
• Assures HR programs are carried out in accordance with DAI policies and procedures.
• Carries out administrative work involving the HR functions and maintains related records
• Follow and enforce WIE organizational policies, procedures related to personnel management. Report any violations to appropriate WIE authority
• Review job descriptions against the WIE grade level; make sure the Job description meets NTA requirements for the specified grade.
• Enter HR data into Technical & Administrative Information System (TAMIS) and generate required reports.
• Ensure that performance evaluation reports are completed for all local employees as per established policy and procedures in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that annual contract amendment due for renewal or other personnel actions related to salary increase, reassignment, promotion, resignation.
• Keep employees personal file up to date. Do random check of the files for completeness.
• Ensure compliance with Afghan labor and other laws related to the project.
• Assist employees with routine personnel related questions and issues.
• Follow up with AOO and hiring managers on staff recruitment, such as vacancy announcements, short-listing, interviewing, reference checks, offer letters, employment agreements. Making sure the positions are announced on timely manner, CVs are received and sent to relevant department for further process.
• In coordination with AOO, request documents form selected candidates and help AOO with onboarding process.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor degree in Business administration with 4 years’ experience in HR or Overall 7 years of experience
• 2-3 years of working experience in HR/Admin with INGOs and USAID funded projects will be preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Pashto and Dari
• Excellent personnel and task management skills
• Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team to undertake tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
• Familiarity with HR software is a plus
• The position reports to the HR Manager
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
To apply: Please send your CV & Covering letter to below email address and include HR Specialist in the subject line of the application
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||13 Mar 2019|
|HR / Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Daikondi||10 Mar 2019|
|متخصص ارشد منابع بشری Snr. .. at Ministry of Industry &..||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|کارمند مدیریت اجراآت at Independent Administrative Refo..||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|کارمند دیتابیس at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Re - Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Re - Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|HR Assistant at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Jawzjan||25 Feb 2019|
|Human Resources Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Feb 2019|
|Senior.HR.Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|