Tax Accounting Officer(1517 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Working under the Head of Accounts this position is expected to be conversant with Taxation Laws, Rules, Regulations, Policies and Practices related with corporation and commercial enterprises. Acts as the primary support in all matters related to taxation.
|Date Posted:||08 Jul 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS -HQS/97/00170|
|Closing Date:||18 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring correct calculation and timely payment of BRT, WHT, Corporate and other taxes for DABS HQ and
• Preparing responses to queries from government ministries and departments on submitted reports (including
tax/revenue department of MOF).
• Co-ordination with auditors whether internal or external in their audit process.
• Preparation of different other financial and accounting MIS reports in coordination with other departments for
• Ensuring timely filing of tax returns
• Gathering tax/revenue department of MOF required data in soft & hard.
• Ensuring tax law rules and procedures are properly followed by all the units/areas of DABS.
• Fill the tax forms and Izharnama correctly, timely and submit it to tax/revenue department of MOF to avoid
penalties and any other complication.
• Ensure timely tax clearance from tax/revenue department of MOF.
• Tax planning and advising on avenues available for tax saving.
• Implementing tax compliance requirement in ERP
• Implements financial controls and ensures accuracy of tax reporting.
• Operates effective internal and external tax reporting.
• Develop and implement Tax Compliance Calendar in entire DABS
• Assist his Line manager and DABS management in all the daily activities or any specific job assigned apart
• Assessing training needs of accounts and finance department regarding tax issues.
• Providing training to various provinces on taxation issues.
• Willingness to travel to various provinces
• Experienced in tax compliance requirements.
• Experience of Audit co-ordination.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to work in a group or individual.
• Ability of effective communication and receiving of data from all his responsible units/areas.
• Experience in preparing tax returns.
• In-depth knowledge of local tax legislation.
• Experience of liaison with Ministry of Finance.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (Any professional certification).
3 years of experience in accounting preferred in taxation
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to email mentioned below. Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application form in below link; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Financial Reform Specialist at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Finance Associate at United Nations World Food Programme||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Financial Accountant at Smart Telecom Co, Ltd||Kabul||19 Apr 2019|
|کارمند عواید آبرسانی زون.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Balkh||27 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer to PPG Project at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Acquisition & Assistance (A&A) Assistant-FSN-.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Finance Assistant (LICA) Level 4 at World Health Organization||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|
|آمر عواید at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporat..||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Admin/Finance Officer at Afghanistan Banks Association||Kabul||10 Mar 2019|
|Finance Officer - مسول مالی at Emaad Private High School||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|National Financial Analyst at Food and Agriculture Organization of the Un..||Herat||28 Feb 2019|
|Book Keeper/Accountant at Silkroad Mining||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Financial Management Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Senior Finance Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|