Tax Accounting Officer(1270 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Working under the Head of Accounts this position is expected to be conversant with Taxation Laws, Rules, Regulations, Policies and Practices related with corporation and commercial enterprises. Acts as the primary support in all matters related to taxation.
|Date Posted:||08 Jul 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS -HQS/97/00170|
|Closing Date:||18 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring correct calculation and timely payment of BRT, WHT, Corporate and other taxes for DABS HQ and
• Preparing responses to queries from government ministries and departments on submitted reports (including
tax/revenue department of MOF).
• Co-ordination with auditors whether internal or external in their audit process.
• Preparation of different other financial and accounting MIS reports in coordination with other departments for
• Ensuring timely filing of tax returns
• Gathering tax/revenue department of MOF required data in soft & hard.
• Ensuring tax law rules and procedures are properly followed by all the units/areas of DABS.
• Fill the tax forms and Izharnama correctly, timely and submit it to tax/revenue department of MOF to avoid
penalties and any other complication.
• Ensure timely tax clearance from tax/revenue department of MOF.
• Tax planning and advising on avenues available for tax saving.
• Implementing tax compliance requirement in ERP
• Implements financial controls and ensures accuracy of tax reporting.
• Operates effective internal and external tax reporting.
• Develop and implement Tax Compliance Calendar in entire DABS
• Assist his Line manager and DABS management in all the daily activities or any specific job assigned apart
• Assessing training needs of accounts and finance department regarding tax issues.
• Providing training to various provinces on taxation issues.
• Willingness to travel to various provinces
• Experienced in tax compliance requirements.
• Experience of Audit co-ordination.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to work in a group or individual.
• Ability of effective communication and receiving of data from all his responsible units/areas.
• Experience in preparing tax returns.
• In-depth knowledge of local tax legislation.
• Experience of liaison with Ministry of Finance.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (Any professional certification).
3 years of experience in accounting preferred in taxation
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to email mentioned below. Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application form in below link; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|ما لی at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Hospital Finance Expert at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Deputy Finance Manager at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|Finance Executive at Lapis||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Financial Auditor/Reviewer at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|تحویلدار صنادیق at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Finance Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Loan Operation Assistant at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Finance Officer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Accountant / Quickbooks Operator at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (A..||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|