(آمر حسابی (کابل(1442 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The Head of Accounting (Chief Accountant) reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer of DABS.
Supervises clerical and professional accounting employees. Provides training to various personnel as required.
|Date Posted:||08 Jul 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS -HQS/97/00171|
|Closing Date:||14 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Plans, coordinates and performs complex accounting, statistical, financial analysis and financial reporting tasks.
• Assistance in implementation of ERP
• Preparation of DABS annual and quarterly financial statements
• Co-ordination with statutory auditors and other auditors
• Forecasting the cash flow requirement and managing the treasury function
• Co-ordination with Banks for purchase of USD and other requirements
• Preparation of presentation for Board, Committee and other stakeholders
• Administers the internal accounting controls; integrates financial and statistical information into a comprehensive financial recording and reporting system;
• Reviewing payment vouchers for accuracy & correctness before releasing payment to contractors/ vendors
• Co-ordination with donor agencies
• Evaluating new projects for implementation on the basis of financial analysis
• Managing tax compliances including timely payment of taxes and filing various returns
• Compiling and monitoring budgets and performing variance analysis
• Organizes, staffs and manages the Accounting Department, which includes the following: general accounting, payroll preparation and reporting, accounts payable, miscellaneous accounts receivable, tax accounting, financial analysis, special grants and funds accounting.
• Exercises quality control over contents of various financial reports, ledgers, budgets and other financial documents.
• Prepares various monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Ensures that departmental and company reports are prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
• Establishes and maintains effective use of electronic data processing applications.
• Works with operating departments to define, prepare and present information for management purposes.
• This job description is not the employment agreement or contract. The activities listed above describe the general nature and level of work being performed, and do not exclude that additional tasks may be assigned or tasks may be altered as deemed necessary by DABS.
Demonstrates strong ethical, professional, and service oriented leadership and interpersonal skills; sets a good example. Exercises independent judgment and discretion; supervises and directs employees; and assists in the formulation of accounting & finance policies for the effective use of assigned personnel. Person having experience of working in ERP or involved in implementation of ERP and possessing knowledge of IFRS will be preferred.
Thorough knowledge of: accounting principles, practices and procedures; IFRS; governmental information requirements; external accounting and financial reporting requirements, and financial analysis. Ability to analyze complex financial and fiscal data and make sound recommendations and decisions, having exposure to information technology applications including ERP; effectively utilize various PC applications including spreadsheets, databases; prepare effective written and oral reports.
Chartered Accountant or Bachelor degree holder in Finance with total eight (7) years of experience. Out of 7years, minimum five (5) years shall be in managing accounting, finance & taxation affairs including internal controls and auditing.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to email mentioned below. Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application form in below link; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Financial Reform Specialist at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Finance Associate at United Nations World Food Programme||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Financial Accountant at Smart Telecom Co, Ltd||Kabul||19 Apr 2019|
|کارمند عواید آبرسانی زون.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Balkh||27 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer to PPG Project at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Acquisition & Assistance (A&A) Assistant-FSN-.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Finance Assistant (LICA) Level 4 at World Health Organization||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|
|آمر عواید at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporat..||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Admin/Finance Officer at Afghanistan Banks Association||Kabul||10 Mar 2019|
|Finance Officer - مسول مالی at Emaad Private High School||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|National Financial Analyst at Food and Agriculture Organization of the Un..||Herat||28 Feb 2019|
|Book Keeper/Accountant at Silkroad Mining||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Financial Management Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Senior Finance Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|