OPERATIONS OFFICER(1338 Views)
DAI is implementing the USAID funded program Women in the Economy (WIE) across the five major population centers in the regional economic zones (Kabul, Mazar, Herat, Jalalabad and Kandahar) in Afghanistan. The objective of this project is to enable Afghan women to increase their participation in the mainstream, formal economy by securing employment with advancement potential and by helping women-owned businesses grow.
The Operations Officer will be responsible for efficient running and maintaining fleets. He/she will be responsible on day-to-day operation of the fleet including vehicle and generator maintenance, vehicle and generator fuel and logs etc.
|Date Posted:||08 Jul 2018||Reference:||DAI/WIE|
|Closing Date:||17 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific Objectives and Duties:
The Operations Officer will perform the following functions:
• Provide all staff with office work tools
• Assist the Operations Manager in preparation of delivery plan for distribution of items to different offices or other recipients.
• Track supplies consumption
• Keep stock up to date and neat
• Keep track of non-official Movement, vehicles log books, Generators Log Books and fuel consumption status of HQ and regional offices, tracking STTA visit and there stay in Guest House
• Request/procure supplies when needed
• Participate and contribute to procurement committee, assist Ops procurement team when needed
• Supervise Cleaners and maintenance staff in Guest house and in office, make sure Guest house is ready for stay all the time. TV, Power, water and supplies are always ready and functional
• Review phone carrier invoices against purchase order, process the invoice for payment
• Assist Inventory specialist with physical audit of stock and assets in office/guest house
• Assist the team in event management, travel bookings and reconcile the expenses with finance
• Maintain and update Generators and cars log books on daily basis.
• Perform other task assigned by supervisor.
• University degree with 4 years’ work experience or, Over all 7 years of related work Experience.
• Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible experience in relevant positions. Experience working in a similar position for an NGO or an international organization is preferred. USAID-funded project experience is a plus. Must have willingness to travel to provincial field offices if needed.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment is a must. In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor and work irregular hours.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to create a supportive working relationship with all project teams
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent language proficiency in spoken and written Dari, English and Pashto.
• The position reports to the Operations Manager
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
To apply: Please send your CV & Covering letter to below email address and include OPERATIONS OFFICER in the subject line of the application
|More jobs in this category|
|Provinces Agents at KaPUL Group Of Companies||Multi Cities||02 Oct 2018|
|Store Manager at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|