Digital Marketing Officer(768 Views)
About Albashir Group of Companies
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
|Date Posted:||09 Jul 2018||Reference:||OTA-MRK-01|
|Closing Date:||21 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Website: Managing our CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences across all digital marketing campaigns that is consistent with brand guidelines.
Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance. In addition you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics…)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested candidates who matches the requirements can send thier applications, CV along with thier recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title in the subject line of your email.
Only shorlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Provinces Agents at KaPUL Group Of Companies||Multi Cities||02 Oct 2018|
|Store Manager at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|