Motion Graphic Designer(599 Views)
About Albashir Group of Companies
ALBASHIR GROUP of COMPANIES (Albashir) established and incorporated in March 2007, to develop a significant market presence in Afghanistan through its various products and services, specially in Financial Sector of the country.
|Date Posted:||09 Jul 2018||Reference:||OTA-MRK-02|
|Closing Date:||21 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create highly engaging animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
• Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
• Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
• Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
• Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
• Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
• Design for print materials and adopt it to different dimensions (ex: Billboard, Flyer, Standee etc)
• Design for social media and web
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
• Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
• Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Must know the following software:
1. Adobe After Effects
4. Maya or 3D Max
• At least 3 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred
• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Designer
Interested candidates who matches the requirements can send thier applications, CV along with thier recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title in the subject line of your email.
Only shorlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Designer/ Tailor at AabTak Design Center||Kabul||17 Nov 2018|