GP Manager(14142 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The individuall will be responsible for the following tasks:
|Date Posted:||09 Jul 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/97-00151|
|Closing Date:||19 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To work independently, with various department leads and end-users, as well as with vendors (when necessary) to investigate, research and resolve simple to complex issues reported by the organization
2. Provide functional application training to end-users on-site or remotely, as required.
3. Identify, recommend & implement system configurations.
4. Provide end user support and training for MS Dynamics GP.
5. Maintain an understanding of application dependencies, workflows, and processes surrounding applications.
6. Administration of SQL server.
7. System and business analysis, customization and optimization.
8. Implementing any and all additional modules.
9. Generalized integration services and GP integration with other Systems.
10. Development skills with dexterity or .NET.
11. Strong MS SQL Server experience, SSRS and SSIS experience is a plus.
12. Performance maintenance during on and off hours
13. Supporting the back-end SQL Database structure.
14. Reporting to Head of ICT Department.
• Strong ability to resolve database issues and problem solving skills.• Full familiarization with computer office
• program particularly ERP, Ms.GP, Excel, English language and business administration.
• Ability to pay wages
• Having strong math skill with an ability to spot numerical errors
• Ability to speak national languages
• Fluent in English speaking, writing & reading
• Familiarization of using computer programs and Data base
• Having time management skills
• Being initiative and to expedite the process of receiving and providing reports
• Honesty and keeping of working confidentiality.
• Being flexible in work and prioritize the work in tough condition.
• Ability to work in group
• Ability to work individually
Bachelor in Computer Science
2+ years of technical & application support experience with Dynamics GP
Experience in developing and maintenance of Databases
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to email mentioned below. Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application form in below link; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Officer - IS Security ( Re - Posting) at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|NOC Engineer at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Senior MIS Specialist (مرکز) at DABS||Kabul||24 Nov 2018|
|Manager Information Technology at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Database Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Re - ( آموزگار کمپیوتر ( مرک.. at DABS||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Assistant Manager IT Security at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Senior Officer Applications at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|HMIS Database Developer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|IT Specialist/ Officer at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Adjunct Instructor / Asst. Professor / Assoc... at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|IT Admin at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|