Nursing Activity Manager(1613 Views)
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
In this context, MSF is recruiting one Nursing Activity Manager for a post.
|Date Posted:||09 Jul 2018||Reference:||MSF-273|
|Closing Date:||23 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||64150 to 0 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• Plan and organize all nursing related activities (IPD, OPD, maternity, etc.) and participating in the definition of annual planning and update of its associated budget in order to efficiently maintain the continuity of the standard quality healthcare. When needed, be responsible for scheduling duty rosters, shifts and on call of nursing staff.
• Coordinate and supervise the implementation of the legal therapeutic protocols, procedures and standards, depending on project objectives (PEP, IEC, , MH services, etc.) and providing technical support when needed, to ensure the quality of the nursing care, confidentiality and information traceability, patient surveillance, and the application of the therapeutic and sterilization rules by the health care personnel.
• Supervising the nutritional activities in order to ensure that food is provided regularly and that it complies with quality and quantity standards, give feedback to the supply team in case of problem.
• Ensuring all administrative procedures and documents (individual patient’s card and registration book, discharge paper, transfer paper, etc.) and existing data management tools are used correctly
• According to MSF protocols and in collaboration with the Pharmacist and Medco, supervising the distribution (according to medical prescriptions) and pharmacy activity, preparing new orders when required, supervising expiration terms and consumption patterns, in order to ensure that pharmacy stock levels are permanently updated and above minimum safety point.
• In coordination with the project biomedical service supervising the appropriate use of medical devices and anticipating and communicating future needs.
• In close coordination with the Logistics Manager, supervising laboratory outputs related to nursing activities (blood test) to ensure samples are collected correctly and results are provided on time.
• In close coordination with the HR department, planning and supervising the associated processes (training, evaluation, development and communication) of the nursing staff of the project in order to improve staff capabilities and ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
• Reporting to the line manager on any relevant information linked to nursing activities and participating in monthly reports
• Perform hands on tasks as part of the team whenever required or needed in order to optimize the resources and to contribute with his/her knowledge and experience
• Ensure a good organization and maintenance of the staff areas (changing room, rest room,..)
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
• Essential nursing diploma for general or specialized health services (Bachelor in science of Nursing Desirable); Specialization or training in tropical medicine would be an asset
• Essential working experience of at least 2 years in nursing activities related jobs
• Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) essential
• Other experience in similar position essential
• MSF experience desirable
• Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential, English: oral and written essential
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
Full Time 176hrs per month
The Gross salary for this position is 64,150 AFN (non-negotiable)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 23th July 2018 at 4:00 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and with supporting documents (certificates, diplomas etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department Dasht-e-Barchi Project via: E-mail In a sealed envelop at Médecins Sans Frontières Administration department – Tank-e-Teel Hospital, district 13, Dasht-e-Barchi - Kabul City
The reference ‘’Nursing Activity Manager’’ should be mentioned to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.
|More jobs in this category|
|District Polio Officer at World Health Organization||Daikondi||20 Nov 2018|
|Chief Executive Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||17 Nov 2018|
|Pharmacist Log at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||15 Nov 2018|
|Medical Doctor for Helmand residents at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||15 Nov 2018|
|تدویر کننده جلسات صحی در .. at Afghan Social Marketin..||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|انجینیر ماشینری at Herai Pharma||Herat||30 Nov 2018|
|مسئول کنترول کیفیت - لابر.. at Herai Pharma||Herat||30 Nov 2018|
|مسئول فنی تولید ادویه at Herai Pharma||Herat||30 Nov 2018|