Program Assistant for MoMP/Chief of Staff(538 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum has number of development projects which are setting up, supporting and monitoring through the PSU Directorate within the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum. The PSU is now seeking well qualified individual for the position of Program Assistant to work at MoMP.
Under the Direct Supervision of Line Manager, Program Assistant is responsible for the all Functions related to provide the office activities and administrative staff with support (e.g. filing, emailing and data entry) with other departments as needed to accomplish tasks and responsibilities.
|Date Posted:||10 Jul 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU/Program Assistant (Chief of Staff)|
|Closing Date:||23 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 5 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on the job description.
2. Provide the office activities and administrative staff with support (e.g. filing, emailing and data entry)
3. Relay client concerns to the appropriate senior staff
4. Review and submit documents to senior members and other interested department
5. Meet with clients to discuss concerns or questions, then relay those issues to the appropriate staff member
6. Maintain client files and add new information as it becomes available
7. Maintain our inventory of office and other activities
8. Update computer and hard copy file systems on a weekly basis
9. Coordinates logistics for the department’s in-office meetings and community events including scheduling, venue arrangements, set-up, equipment needs, refreshments, materials, invitation.
10. Assists in preparing meeting materials for committee and Board meetings.
11. Attends meetings for the Program Committee of the Foundation and writes official meeting minutes.
12. Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
13. Works with other departments as needed to accomplish tasks and responsibilities.
14. Any other task as requested by direct supervisor according to laws and regulations.
• Knowledge and experience with office telephone and electronic mail protocol.
• Excellent skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, working with databases and internet research
• Bachelor degree with 2 years relevant experience or Baccalaureate degree with 4 years relevant experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Programme
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 23/July/ 2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Program Assistant must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building, MoMP, at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Program Officer for MoMP/ Donor Coordination .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||04 Aug 2018|
|Public Outreach and Advocacy Capacity Buildin.. at Checchi and Company Co..||Kabul||30 Jul 2018|
|Public Outreach and Advocacy CSO Support Team.. at Checchi and Company Co..||Kabul||03 Aug 2018|
|Programme Policy Officer (SO3 Manager - Behav.. at United Nations World F..||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|APPS SME at MOIA||Kabul||30 Jul 2018|
|Project Management Specialist (Democracy and .. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Project Management Assistant (Multiple Vacan.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Project Support Specialist at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Project Officer at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|