Female Receptionist(707 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Ensuring a clear and effective communication, receiving female guests and customers, performs security screening and directing them to the offices and individuals they need. Receipt of documents and mails from outside and deliver to administration, receiving and transferring of incoming and outgoing calls.
|Date Posted:||11 Jul 2018||Reference:||ACG/HR/18/42|
|Closing Date:||21 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the visitors book and giving out security passes
• Managing a room booking system and keeping rooms tidy
• Arranging appointments and updating records on databases
• Receiving and greeting guests and customers of staffs and inform them about their guests and customers.
• Controls movements of female staffs and guests and items in/out of her assigned post
• Performs security screening of female staffs and guests as per the standard operating procedure
• Reports incidents and security related issues accordingly.
• Maintain register for female visitors and ensure that visitors receive the visiting cards
• Contributes to the overall analysis of the security environment.
• Receive incoming and out-going telephone calls and direct them to the concerned staff
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Any other job-related assignment.
• Fluent Dari and Pashtu speaker
• Basic knowledge of English desirable
• Good physical condition Tactfulness, Enthusiasm to the job. Good Human Relation skills, integrity
• Ability to take initiative and to work respectfully team spirit and adaptability.
• At least high school graduate.
• 3 years work experience in a relevant trade, preferably with national organization.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
High School, Administrative
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Surveillance Detection Guard at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|