Construction Manager(13910 Views)
About (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 1991 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
To lead a team of MTP1-002 for successful and on time completion of Project considering the contents of the contract, requirement set forward by the Project Manager and the Employer and policy of the company.
|Date Posted:||11 Jul 2018||Reference:||MCG/ENG/009|
|Closing Date:||07 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||130000 to 150000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||2 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Construction Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist Contractor Representative in Management of the contract,
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly workplan and reports,
- Read the contract and manage the entire works of the project accordingly,
- Prepare and submit the submittals and obtain approval,
- Communicate with PM and the Employer,
- Manage the subcontractors,
- Supervise the works of site engineers, foremen, QC and Safety officers, Electrical and Plumbing, Engineers, surveyor, Lab technician, etc.
- Communicate with designers about the designing works and obtain approvals,
- Any other works related to the project.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a team player.
• Be able to work under pressure until late hours when required.
• Be able to work with MS Word, Excel, outlook and AUTOCAD
• Be able to use office machinery (Printer, Copier, Scanner etc).
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree of civil engineering or equivalent degree
- At least 10 years of experience in the related field
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
- Interested candidates should submit their CV along with covering letter to:
Soft copy to: submission email
Hard copy to: Attention of Mr. Hekmatullah Samimyar – Shahre naw Haji Yaqoob , Haroon Market , Kabul Afghanistan
- Please mention vacancy number (MCG/ENG/009) in the subject line of your email
- Please send copy of your TAZKIRA, Certificate of Bachelor Degree or any other related certificate with your application and CV. YOUR CV MUST HAVE YOUR RECENT PHOTO ATTACHED.
- Applications after closing date will not be considered
- Only short list candidates will be contacted for interview
- For more information, please contact to the mentioned number (+93) 728 67 41 41
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی لوگر at Afghanistan Urban Water Su..||Logar||28 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی گردیز at Afghanistan Urban Water ..||Gardez||28 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی فاریا.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Faryab||25 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی لغمان at Afghanistan Urban Water ..||Laghman||25 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and ..||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Design Engineer at Ministry Of Agriculture Irrigation and Livestock||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Monitoring Engineer at Ministry Of Agriculture Irrigation and Livestock||Kabul||30 Jul 2018|
|Five Engineer, Five Technician, Five Electric.. at APEC||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|
|Solar System Engineer at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Field Officer at DACAAR||Multi Cities||29 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Procurement Director at Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|