Tele Marketing Officer(13916 Views)
About KaPUL Group Of Companies
Located in Taimani Road, Kabul Afghanistan with resources throughout the country, KaPUL was founded in May, 2007. After spending almost three years in the marketing industry, working for large firms and corporations, the KaPUL staff all agreed that marketing and advertising had become "vanilla" - boring and lacking in impact.
So we created a whole new approach that fuses exceptional ideas with innovative and compelling communications strategies. The result: campaigns that spark attention, drive market share, fuel revenues, and captivate audiences. From star-studded events to the most dynamic and engaging websites, KaPUL has the experience to make your brand shine.
Assurances and Expectations
KaPUL team is dedicated to providing cost-efficient services and products to KaPUL clients.
KaPUL expects the highest quality, quickest responses, and fairest rates from our vendors. The KaPUL staff is expected to deliver fresh ideas, impeccable service, and unsurpassed commitment to our clients. In turn, KaPUL only wants to work with companies who are determined to succeed and increase their revenue.
The Marketing Officer is responsible for the sales of products/services by prospecting new customers and enhancing sales or services to existing accounts through tele marketing. she assists in coordination, creation, and implementation of sales & marketing activities involving sales, establishing new business relationships, promotion, sales, research, community/business events and new products introduction.
|Date Posted:||11 Jul 2018||Reference:||KAP-MAR-01|
|Closing Date:||15 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
• Receive orders over the telephone
• Input order details into the computer system
• Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
• Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
• Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
• Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
• Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times
• Fluent in Afghan local languages as well as English.
• Good negotiator and strong influence skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
• Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with proven effectiveness in both areas.
• Knowledge of local market and local contacts.
• Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
• Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or solve the problem.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
1.Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
2.Ideally, a degree in marketing although not essential.
3.Strong and confident communicator.
4.Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested Afghans with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications electronically through below email address:
While submitting your applications please mention the Title of the position plus Vacancy Number in the subject of the e-mail; please do NOT submit any other supporting documentation or educational certificates with your application. If you are short listed, you will be asked to submit electronic copies of your educational certificates and if you are invited to written test you will be required to present the original certificates. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date of the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test Note: In the interests of open and fair competition and a merit based selection process applicants are advised that lobbying for a position, whether by the applicant or by any person acting on his or her behalf, shall result in the immediate disqualification of the candidate from further consideration. Applicants are strongly advised to inform potential supporters of this restriction which shall be strictly enforced.
|More jobs in this category|
|Customer Service Assistant (Female Only) at Jobs.af||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Representative MFS Operations agent– Distri.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Officer at Python Technology Services||Kabul||14 Mar 2019|
|Senior Manager – Mobile Money Marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|Brand Shop Coordinator “Female” at Afghan Wireless Communication Comp..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Media & Marketing Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Intelligence Reporting Executive at Afghan Wireless Communicatio..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Kabul) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Jalalabad) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales Supervisor at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Sales Manager at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Admin at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|