Technical Audit Manager(13902 Views)
Afghan Telecom Corporation incorporated in September 2005 to provide unified telecommunication services throughout Afghanistan under the stewardship of Ministry of Communications & Information Technology. Current service structure includes wireless, 4G/LTE, fiber optics, copper and satellite operations.
Afghan Telecom Corporation is the leading national provider of telecommunication services in Afghanistan. Afghan Telecom adopted a challenging program aiming to transform its business from government system to the recognized commercial business standards. The company has developed clear strategies focusing on internal re-organization, re-skilling and development of its staff, enhancement of its internal processes and studying its customers' needs and requirements while continuing carrying out its national and social duties and responsibilities. The company is working continuously to fulfill and satisfy the market requirements, Afghan Telecom Corporation is constantly adopting different Strategies that aim to support and re-enforce its competitive position. Based on its strategy, Afghan Telecom strives to enhance customer- oriented culture in all its business aspects. This culture has been reflected in the organizational design of the company that comprises the best expertise in the Management level. Afghan Telecom calls for applications per its Technical audit manager’s post.
The technical audit manager will be responsible for development of Afghan telecom annual audit plan, development and implementation of internal audit policies, procedures, and programs, reviewing of accounting procedures, investigation and determination causes of irregularities and errors and other related tasks. We are looking for a creative Technical Audit Manager.
|Date Posted:||11 Jul 2018||Reference:||017|
|Closing Date:||21 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Development of Afghan Telecom annual audit plan
• Accountable for the development and coordination of internal audit activities
• Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
• Review of accounting procedures
• Performs audit related activities and responsibilities
• Schedules audits ,initiate project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction
• Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
• Supervise or conduct independent audits of Finance &Technical; records and activities
• Prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
• Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the internal controls over activities related to technicalities
• Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors
• Manage performance of audit assignments, reviews work papers and audit reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors
• verifies the accuracy of records of technicalities
• Manage subordinate employees in the auditing department
• Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
• Advise top management and the Audit office on audit, and internal control matters
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Afghan telecom policies, and applicable laws
• Any other task given by management.
• Managerial skills
• People management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Analysis skills
• Bachelor's degree in technical or related field; Masters will be preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Technical
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications explaining their interest (cover letter) and detailed CV . Kindly mention the vacancy number (017) - Technical Audit Manager in the subject line of your email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Field Engineer at SNAPP-2/MAIL||Kabul||03 Aug 2018|
|Plumber at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Technical Evaluation Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Balkh||28 Jul 2018|
|Technical Advisor to Minister MAIL at Ministry Of Agriculture Irrigation ..||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Petroleum and Gas Engineer to MoMP/LSMU at Ministry of Mines and Petroleu..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|کارشناس جیولوجی محیطی (Env.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Technical Evaluation Manager at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|