Contract Management Expert to MoMP/ Cadastre Directorate(13531 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum has number of development projects which are setting up, supporting and monitoring through the PSU Directorate within the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum. The PSU is now seeking well qualified individual for the position of Contract Management Expert to work in Cadastre Directorate at MoMP.
The contract management expert task is to ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management. The contract management expert role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with various departments of cadastre directorate, including cadastre director, executive office, and revenue department, all five provincial zone of contracts, customer service department and other relevant directorates.
|Date Posted:||11 Jul 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU-Contract Management Expert (Cadastre Directorate)|
|Closing Date:||24 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 5 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Oversee Cadastre Directorate contracts development and management activities, and enforce Ministry mining rules, regulation, principles of integrity and compliance.
3. Ensure that contracts, licenses and proposals are properly entered into ministry databases (MCAS & NTRS) and securely maintained.
4. Develop standards for contracts, including terms of contracts by considering of mining rules, presentation of contracts materials, payment terms, formal languages (Dari, Pashto) and provisions.
5. Perform appropriate scientific, administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development.
6. Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
7. Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and ministry needs and expectations.
8. Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
9. Assist as primary ministry contact during contract negotiations.
10. Reporting / communication and Coordination with cadastre directorate and line managers.
11. Any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor according to laws and regulations.
• The incumbent should have sound presentation skills and ability to present to a large group of audience, national and international
• The incumbent should be able to manage and work in working groups
• The incumbent should be able to write reports, briefing paper, correspondence, and research paper as required
• The incumbent should be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
• At least Bachelor degree in Contract Management, Business Administration, Economy, Geology and Mining and other related fields and Master is preferred in this field.
• At least 5 years of work experience in relevant fields.
• Fluency in English language and Microsoft Office programs
• The Incumbent should have sound knowledge of the contract management.
• The Incumbent should have strong written and oral communication and other interpersonal skills
• Trustworthy and good understanding with regards to handling sensitive materials and information.
• The incumbent should be able to represent MoMP in intra-government and non-government meetings, conferences …etc.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 24/July/ 2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU Contract Management Expert must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building, Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|General Manager at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Programme Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Project Clerk (SB2/3) at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||02 Aug 2018|
|Global Medical Service Management at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||01 Aug 2018|
|Executive director: Eshteghal-Zaiee – Karmo.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SR. Procurement Specialist : Eshteghal-Zaiee.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Rabia Nawawaran||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Economic Analyst to MoMP/ Cadastre Directorat.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Head of Technical & Coordination Unit at DACAAR||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|