Economic Analyst to MoMP/ Cadastre Directorate(1162 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum has number of development projects which are setting up, supporting and monitoring through the PSU Directorate within the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum. The PSU is now seeking well qualified individual for the position of Economic Analyst to work in Cadastre Directorate at MoMP.
The Economic Analyst responsible to analyzes mining data and mining activities, does research, gathers, and interprets data on the conditions of the economy. They have to review the information and make a detailed report about the research that has been done.
|Date Posted:||11 Jul 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU-Economic Analyst (Cadastre Directorate)|
|Closing Date:||24 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 5 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. An Economic Analyst responsible to analyzes mining data and mining activities, does research, gathers, and interprets data on the conditions of the economy. They have to review the information and make a detailed report about the research that has been done.
3. An Economic Analyst also performs economical surveys to find out and analyze mining data statistically, income facts, and supply and demand of companies.
4. Administer all regulatory requirements and prepare reports and presentations for management to recommend changes if required.
5. Coordinate with reports and editors to develop business specific content and perform quantitative analysis all performance issues and provide support to all investment activities and analyze all cost and benefits for country.
6. Examining the economic effect of various activities and making quantitative models, administering expected results, and advising assembly modifications to all the groups of the industry
7. Recognizing signs in economics compared to the improvement of the local and national economic scheme
8. Making an in-length report and reviewing the data on the investigation done by economic analyst
9. Perform internal analysis and design strategies according to rules and regulations of ministry and also coordination with the companies and provide analytical support to all proposals and achieve all corporate goals and provide forecast all system loads.
10. Analyze all technical and economic data of mining and perform statistical studies and develop forecasts for various companies and business type and maintain knowledge on various forecast models and recommend changes if required.
11. Helping execute economical ideas of mining and mining activities and making reports monthly, quarterly and annually basis and business plans yearly.
12. Any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor according to laws and regulations.
• The incumbent should have sound presentation skills and ability to present to a large group of audience, national and international
• The incumbent should be able to manage and work in working groups
• The incumbent should be able to write reports, briefing paper, correspondence, and research paper as required
• The incumbent should be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
• At least Bachelor degree in Economy, Business Administration, Business Management and other related fields and Master is preferred in this field.
• At least 5 years of work experience in relevant fields.
• Fluency in English language and Microsoft Office programs
• The Incumbent should have sound knowledge of the contract management.
• The Incumbent should have strong written and oral communication and other interpersonal skills
• Trustworthy and good understanding with regards to handling sensitive materials and information.
• The incumbent should be able to represent MoMP in intra-government and non-government meetings, conferences …etc.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 24/July/ 2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU- Economic Analyst must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building, Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of Kandahar Field Office at United Nations World Food Programme||Kandahar||04 Mar 2019|
|Head of Mazar Field Office at United Nations World Food Programme||Balkh||04 Mar 2019|
|LLCs Program Assistant at SDROA||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|English Program Assistant at SDROA||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|اداره کننده شبکه at Da Afghanistan Bank||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Policy and Planning Expert at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||17 Mar 2019|