Database developer(1015 Views)
About Ministry of Education (MoE)
Ministry of education has the outstanding rank among governmental organization of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, in order to render 65% services for the public. Ministry of Education, for the achieving of its valuable goals and Objectives, would like to recruit employees through open competition and merit based selection, consequently to enhance the capacity of civil servants, develop the current governmental management systems, and play the effective professional role in the administrative environment.
|Date Posted:||11 Jul 2018||Reference:||MoE/ICT/NTA/002|
|Closing Date:||20 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 8 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Database Developer will be responsible for:
• Design and Develop applications & databases and/or modify existing databases and applications based on new requirements or policy changes (web-based)
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Responsible for designing, coding, and implementing database systems for MoE using modern techniques and programming language
• Solve database issues and application errors and bugs
• Use software development techniques to collect best requirements for developing systems
• Provide high-level database development assistance in creating specific applications for MoE
• Plan, coordinate and closely monitor database, application & web development activities within the team
• Provide general support on information technology to design, develop, execute, and maintain the database application systems, applying several RDBMS for MoE
• Maintain and enhance the HR, Payroll & EMIS integrated system (MP-MIS) database based on the user needs
• Produce complex queries, create procedures and functions to retrieve data from different MoE systems based on the needs
• Ensures research and innovation at all levels of the software development process
• Any other related task assigned
• Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or any relevant field
• At least Five years of progressive practical experience of working as a database developer or programmer
• Knowledge of software and application development
• Great knowledge and experience Dot Net Technology, MS-SQL Server
• Familiarity with open source software will an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to:
HRMU, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Deh Afghanan, Ministry of Education, 4th floor first Corridor first office, Kabul, Afghanistan
no later than 20th July 2018, candidates who have access to the Internet can send their applications to the below email.
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. However, do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with and called for the test and interview. The test & interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the shortlisted candidates only sooner after the deadline of the vacancy announcement.
Ministry of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MoE does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, handicap, religion, ethnic origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Candidates with disabilities and qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
According to NTA Policy, this position will be placed in C Grade
|More jobs in this category|
|Web Developer & Graphic Designer at National Group of Companies||Kabul||15 Oct 2018|
|Software Developer at CH.A CO (Chartered Accountant Company)||Herat||30 Sep 2018|