Product Manager, Rural and SME Banking(1025 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent
The incumbent will design product features and retailing processes, determine pricing, support distribution channels, and implement promotional activities for the assigned products. The role involves identification of new customer value propositions that can then be converted into product offerings to support growth of Agriculture and SME opportunities in Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||12 Jul 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0083-2018|
|Closing Date:||18 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Draft product propositions, strategies and execute plans for Agriculture/SME loan portfolio expansion according to the business plan
• Develop and update Product Approval Documents along with relevant Processes, Policies and Procedures
• Track and measure product performance and program effectiveness
• Conduct/manage research activities, including demand surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, and exit surveys
• Assess the impact of loans particularly on rural clients' Quality of Life by overseeing Quality of Life surveys/interviews/Focus Group Discussions
• Write proposals for acquiring donor funds and grants aiming to fill possible funding gaps
• Develop marketing collateral for Rural and SME offerings in both Dari and English
• Prepare training materials and carry out training sessions for both branch staff on new/modified products.
• Represent the bank at national/international forums and make presentations related to the assigned portfolio
1. At least Bachelor Degree in Business, Banking, Finance or related discipline
2. At least 5 years' product management experience in the financial services industry
3. Knowledge and skills in computer usage including Word, Excel, Power Point
4. Periodic field visits are a requirement of this job.
5. A deep understanding of value chain financing is critical.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a keen aptitude and desire to learn.
7. Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
8. A proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations and be able to multi task.
9. Experience in product quantitative analysis and monitoring analysis skills/research analysis.
10. Must abide by and uphold the Bank's “code of conduct” and Values-based banking charter.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 18th July 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Branch Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||28 Feb 2019|
|IT&C.B.S Internal Audit Officer at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Card Management Officer(Alternative Delivery .. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|ATM Technical Support Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||20 Feb 2019|
|Chief Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|Corporate Secretary at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|