Deputy Branch Manager(488 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First Microfinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer and Corporate Banking. At the same time the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over a 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Manage and supervise the loan officer in achieving the objectives of the bank; b) monitor and evaluate achievement of the targets. Ensuring good governance and ongoing management of loan officer`s portfolio.
|Date Posted:||12 Jul 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0090-2018|
|Closing Date:||26 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Checks the authenticity of information given in loan applications on sample at random.
• Trains and supervises the new loan officers; and advices them on various issues.
• Assists the Branch Manager in various tasks, such as managing, monitoring and supervising the branch operations (loan portfolio, savings mobilisation etc.); and Manages branch liquidities.
• Manages and supervises the work of branch staff; and is in-charge of branch administration in the absence of branch manager.
• Assists BM in setting commercial objectives; and persuading staff to achieve them and constantly monitoring staff efforts to ensure their achievement.
• In collaboration with the BM manages the logistical aspects (stock of documents, stationeries, vehicles…) in coordination with the Logistics and Procurement sections.
• Assists the BM in implementing the business plan/financial projections at branch level; and authorising expenses in line with the budget.
• In the BM’s absence, follows up of important customers as well as delinquent customers; and chairs the Branch Loan Committee; and participates in the Credit Committee.
• Responsible for staff attitude and ensuring a respectful, professional and banking values driven behaviour against customers.
• Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
The ideal job holder shall possess
• Good knowledge (or willingness to learn) of the financial analyses principles and indexes.
• Good knowledge (or willingness to learn) of the DAB regulations.
• Good knowledge of the bank’s policies, and a critical approach to improve them.
• Good team managing and leading skill.
• Good project management and planning skills.
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Good computer skills, especially Excel.
• Advanced English in both spoken and written.
• Social concern; committed; believing in, and committed to staff capacity building; respectful to customers.
• Ability to manage staff in a challenging commercial environment
The position requires bachelor degree with over 5 years of experience in banking or Microfinance, where at least 3 years of it is serving a managerial role e.g. in banking or MFIs and lending; preference will be given to candidates with academic background in economics or sciences.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 26th July 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Teller for (Islamic Banking Window) at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|(عضو حفظیه (نمایندگی ننگر.. at Pashtany Bank||Nangarhar||25 Jul 2018|
|مسؤل آمریت بررسی داخلی(Int.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||30 Jul 2018|
|Customer Service Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||25 Jul 2018|
|صراف Teller (Main Branch) at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Network Security Officer at FMFB||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|ATM Technical Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Teller/صراف (Macroryan Branch) at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SME Credit Analyst at FMFB||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Product Manager, Rural and SME Banking at FMFB||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Compliance Officer at FMFB||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Health and Safety Coordinator at FMFB||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Credit Risk Analyst at FMFB||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|عضو افتتاحیه (Account Opening Assi.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Audit Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Client Relationship Officer at FMFB||Herat||19 Jul 2018|
|مسؤل ریسک حاکمیت شرکتی at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Branch Operations Manager at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|Treasury Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|BoS (Board of Supervisors) at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|