Marketing Officer(522 Views)
About Rabia Nawawaran
Rabia Nawawran is a clothing (Brand) company, offers unique and qualified pieces and products of women's and men's wear, celebration (party) costumes, formal uniform and industrial costumes. Our aim is: Self-sufficiency and economic independence of women, Enrichment of the culture of Afghanistan and updating the country's domestic products with innovative ideas and international standards. Our services includes : Trainings for Women in area of embroidery (tailoring), business development in useful, beneficial and small-scale ways (with micro investments), marketing, navigating practices in domestic, regional and global markets. Providing job opportunities for women, and creating networks for business women.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
|Date Posted:||12 Jul 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||25 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee and develop marketing campaigns
• Conduct research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
• Develop marketing plans and strategies, SOPs and any other related documents
• Conduct promotional activities
• Compile and distribute financial and statistical information
• Maintaining website/pages and looking at data analytics
• Organize events and product exhibitions
• Update the databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Monitor performances of clothing companies and prepare analytical report about the market (Manufacturers, Retailers, Industries, Governments and local authorities,
• Managing campaigns on social media.
• Seeking for new opportunities in the market i.e contracts available in public and private sectors
Digital and online marketing:
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
• Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
• Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
• Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
• Any other duty
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organization and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
• BA degree or equivalent work experience.
• Some past experience in marketing preferred.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to: submission email no later than 25th July, 2018or in the address below: District 4, Tymani, Back of Q- Kabul, Second house, Right Side
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. However, do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with and called for the test and interview. The test & interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the shortlisted candidates only sooner after the deadline of the vacancy announcement. Rabia Nawawaran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RN does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, handicap, religion, ethnic origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
|More jobs in this category|
|Global Medical Service Management at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||01 Aug 2018|
|Executive director: Eshteghal-Zaiee – Karmo.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SR. Procurement Specialist : Eshteghal-Zaiee.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Contract Management Expert to MoMP/ Cadastre .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Head of Technical & Coordination Unit at DACAAR||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|NIMS (National Information Management System).. at MOIA||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|