Caretaker/Office Boy/Cleaner/Peon(473 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received Project Preparatory Grant/Fund from the World Bank to prepare for execution of Digital CASA Afghanistan Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds to hire a qualified Caretakers/Office Boy.
The aim of the Digital CASA Afghanistan Project is: (i) to expand and strengthen the Regional and National level broadband connectivity based on Optical Fiber Networks; (ii) to boost up digital society and economy through e-Governance initiatives and (iii) to prepare an enabling environment and Regulation for the growth of ICT Sector in Afghanistan. The project will do so by: (a) expansion and strengthening of broadband connectivity in Central Asia and South Asia Region; (b) expansion and strengthening of national broadband connectivity in Afghanistan; (c) Commissioning of a Network called “Govnet” to connect most of the Government Offices at Central and Provincial Government levels; (d) Automation of citizen-centric services through e-Governance initiatives; (e) Automation of e-Governance mechanisms and strengthening of e-Delivery Platforms; (f) framing up of Regulations, Policies, Strategies and Policies for growth of ICT Sector.
Qualified Caretakers/office boy/cleaner will be selected to help Digital CASA in maintain clean office premises and healthy and hygienic bathrooms and kitchens.
|Date Posted:||14 Jul 2018||Reference:||Digital CASA/CT/1|
|Closing Date:||21 Jul 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Cleaning of the kitchen and Washrooms of the Digital CASA-Afghanistan.
• Maintain a minimum stock of cleaning aides as dictated by the admin officer of CASA-Digital.
• Clean Digital CASA- Afghanistan office rooms on daily basis with a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
• Clean inside of vehicles when required.
• Prepare Conference Room facilities as and when required.
• Assisting office personnel with any other duties when requested to do so.
• Be prepared to work flexible hours to accommodate the office hours requirements (e.g. assist with official visits in the evening and on weekends).
Must be flexible in and able to adapt to abrupt changes in programs at short notice.
Must have good communication skills and sound report writing skills.
Should be quick in understanding, keen in taking instructions and able to work with minimum supervision.
1. This position is only open to Afghan nationals;
2. Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in cleaning, preferably in Government or NGO sector;
3. Must be between 18 to 45 years old.
4. Female candidates are highly encourages to apply.
5. Must not be a drug addict of any kind and nature.
6. Must not have any infectious diseases.
7. Must be a mature, respectful and honest person of high integrity that is able to work in a team and make meaningful contributions to the team objectives;
8. Must be flexible in and able to adapt to abrupt changes in programs at short notice;
9. Must have good communication skills and sound report writing skills;
10. Should be quick in understanding, keen in taking instructions and able to work with minimum supervision;
11. Should be willing, ready and able to perform other duties as delegated to him by the immediate supervisor.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
1. Eligible candidates are encouraged to send their CVs and a cover letter indicating their interest for the said position.
2. The candidates can also submit their CVs to Digital CASA project office in MCIT 4th floor.
|More jobs in this category|
|Store Manager at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|Project coordinator Assistant at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Herat||24 Sep 2018|