HR Manager(2060 Views)
APEC AFGHANISTAN is a leader in complex operations, training, Construction, Designing and M&E throughout Afghanistan. We strive to enable governments, the international society, and private sector to build strategies and decisions that are evidence-based and anchored in a fine balance of local realities and international imperatives.
As an Employment Specialist you are responsible for administration and operational support of the recruitment process for our strategic client partnerships. Successful candidates will have strong service mindset, superior communication skills, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail.
|Date Posted:||16 Jul 2018||Reference:||APEC-18-0010|
|Closing Date:||16 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Year|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Candidate and hiring manager engagement activities
• Candidate review, screening, pre-qualification and presentation
• Interview scheduling and meeting coordination support
• Recruitment process compliance and system administration
• Pre-employment screening support and administration
• Offer letter and on boarding support activities
• Collaborate on special projects
Preferred qualifications include:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Applicant tracking system experience
• Solid understanding of MS Office/Google products
• Proven ability to work within a team environment
• Ability to take direction and execute a plan
• Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
• Track record of proven results
• Bachelor diploma or equivalent
• English, Pashto, Dari with high standard.
• Minimum of 4 years recruitment support, administration and/or customer service experience
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Write clearly in the subject of your e-mail only: Position Title (Specific) + vacancy number for example: Civil Engineer/Construction VA# APEC-18-0010
Submission without proper subject line will be discarded from the process.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration.
Please note that only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
Attached FileYou must be logged in to see the attached files (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Medical Record Assistant at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Chil..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Admin Assistant Officer at Voice of Humanitarian Coordination||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Receptionist at Islamic Bank of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Base Logistician at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||25 Oct 2018|
|Team Assistant, (Temporary Appointment at Gra.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Internship at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Secretary (Rover) FSN-05 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیر آرشیف ( مرکز at DABS||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Learning Centre Coordinator at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Data and Scholarships Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Office Peon at WEE-NPP||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|(Re-announce)CASA-1000 Focal Point for MEW at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Senior Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|(کارمند اداری (مرکز at DABS||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Economic analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Political analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Administrative Assistant at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||21 Oct 2018|
|social analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Managing Director at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|