IT Manager(1563 Views)
About Venco Imtiaz Construction Company
VICC is a pure Afghan company and is proud to have contributed to many infrastructure projects in Afghanistan. Our team of experts is trying to participate in another challenging but at the same time very important project of Afghanistan.
Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
|Date Posted:||24 Jul 2018||Reference:||VICC/HO-02|
|Closing Date:||22 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage daily operations of the IT department
• Running regular checks on the network and data security
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the Company
• Designing training programs and workshops for staff
• Conducting regular system audits
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
• Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget
• Providing direction for IT team members
• Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
• Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve Staff satisfaction
• Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
• Installation, Configuration & troubleshooting all kinds of wireless Routers.
• Server configuration / installation 2008 / 2012 / 2016
• Installing, assembling and commissioning of the Vsat/Wireless station in any province of Afghanistan, troubleshooting and maintenance of new or already installed of Vsat stations.
• Complete Knowledge of establishing Networking and different kinds of cabling using different Media and connectors.
• IT Manager will be responsible for installation, repairing, maintenance and assembling of all kind of equipment include, printers, copiers, computers, scanners, UPS, Stabilizers and other IT related equipment.
• Windows Server/Active Directory Administration
• Network Administration
• Firewall Administration
• Exchange Management
• Technical lead for group policy and active directory management.
• Evaluate and/or design new systems, applications, networks, enhance services to members and provide efficient processes for employees.
• Maintain clear and up-to-date documentation for overall system design and configuration changes.
• Keep abreast of changing trends in technology to include hardware, networks and network tools, software, and systems.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
• Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
• Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
• Good communications skills - written and verbal
• Strong leadership and decision making skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of complex information and requirements
• Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required.
• At least 7-years’ experience in the relevant field.
• Basic & Higher knowledge of computer programs.
• Fluent in Dari and Pashto, English language.
Head Office, Kabul, Afghanistan
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates meeting the qualifications should forward a cover letter and resume to the following email.
Please make sure to put the vacancy # and Position title in the subject line before closing date to the given email address.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates whose applications confirm to the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|متخصص تکنالوژی معلوماتی .. at Ministry of Industry &..||Kabul||29 Aug 2018|
|Business Support Assistant (IT) at United Nations-World Food Programme (U..||Kabul||30 Aug 2018|
|ICT Officer at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Aug 2018|
|Web Content Officer at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Web Developer at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Sep 2018|
|Re-announced - Deputy IT Manager at Tetra Tech||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|Web Developer at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||23 Aug 2018|
|IT Technician at Giganor ISP||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|مدیر عمومی تکنالوژی معلو.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Kabul||21 Aug 2018|
|Network Administrator – Part-time at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|Senior Officer Network at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|