Representative - Consumer Sales (For Herat & Kandahar Provinces)(20861 Views)
About MTN Afghanistan
MTN Afghanistan is the subsidiary company of MTN Group operating in 22 countries with a subscriber base of over 200 Millions. MTN provides GSM services in Afghanistan. We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position(s).
Mission/core purpose of the job:
To generate new business while maximizing revenue for the organization by selling its products & services to the retail channel & comprehensive the retail channel ( DPL – dealer per location)
|Date Posted:||24 Jul 2018||Reference:||MTNA HR 2018 - 10|
|Closing Date:||02 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Pre-paid new customers addition
• Perform retail visits on daily basis for better relationship based on Monthly Beat plan
• Inspect and analyze customer needs and provide inputs to Sales management
• Ensure brand visibility of MTNA in retail channel
• Ensure stock availability with retail channel
• Implementation of retailers scheme in relevant area
• Develop and build a strong relationship with dealers through regular market visits.
• Maximize the Company’s goals for sales penetration, profitability and customer loyalty through efficient implementation of the Company’s policies and processes.
• Analyze needs and selling potential of existing and prospective dealers; recommend changes where appropriate.
• Communicate to sales management information on competitor’s activities, feedback from dealers and recommend changes where appropriate.
• Educate assigned dealers with regards to the products and services offered by MTN Afghanistan
• Receive and transfer dealer complaints to the concerned person(s).
• Perform all necessary field visits,
• Prepare and submit regular reports to direct supervisor.
• Prepare monthly sales figure
• Educate assigned dealers registering customer line as per ATRA procedure/guideline.
• Taking initiative and result oriented approach
• Visiting the concerned Province Districts every month based on assigned Beat plan
. Fluent in English
· Customer Oriented
· Team Player
·Ability to negotiate
Able to travel to the districts
Dispute resolution skills
Good communication skills
• Decision making
• Planning and organizing
• Results/Goal oriented
• Solution providing
• Taking initiative
• Team building
• Can do
• Well organized
• Bachelor in Business Administration
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Retail management
• Advanced sales techniques
• Marketing core concepts
• Customer centricity
• Communication skills
Afghanistan - Herat
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested Afghan nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by August 02, 2018.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Customer Service Assistant (Female Only) at Jobs.af||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Representative MFS Operations agent– Distri.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Officer at Python Technology Services||Kabul||14 Mar 2019|
|Senior Manager – Mobile Money Marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|Brand Shop Coordinator “Female” at Afghan Wireless Communication Comp..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Media & Marketing Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Intelligence Reporting Executive at Afghan Wireless Communicatio..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Kabul) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Jalalabad) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales Supervisor at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Sales Manager at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Admin at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|