Human Resources Officer(1562 Views)
About Khaiber Fuel Logistic Service Company
Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is committed for providing quality, Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is also providing dry cargo services to multiple military bases in Afghanistan and also transportation from Pakistan in accomplishing its mission, Khyber Fuel: Assures secure storage of the oil.
Provides a high standard of storage tank assets.
Provides a high standard of preventive and curative methods to avoid any loss of product and prevent work-related injuries and illness.
Provides safe and healthy working conditions for its employees and subcontractors.
Ensures employees readiness for duty by providing them with all necessary education, training and support.
With our own staff of more than 1000 employees, including management, office staff, yard and drivers, we have the infrastructure and logistical capabilities necessary to develop storage strategies according to geographic, political, military and other specifications. We are also proficient at generating quick-response contingency plans for unforeseen and/or emergency situations.
The incumbent will work under the supervision of the Human Resources Officer. The major responsibilities are as follows:
|Date Posted:||25 Jul 2018||Reference:||KFLS-01-2018|
|Closing Date:||31 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare the company ID card.
• Introducing the selected employee to his/her section and other sections.
• Prepare accurate attendance report to finance department.
• Insure to have updated list of the employees.
• Check the personnel time to time to be completed.
• Prepare Job description for all employees.
• Daily must check the list of all employees and find out the those employees are eligible to increase the step or grade.
• Prepare letter for step or grade increase to Program Manager.
• Submit the copy to step or grade increase to finance department.
• Provide promotion and demotion letter and get approval from PM.
• Provide letter for termination and resignation of the employees.
• Provide clearance form and must be signed by all department.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• The incumbent is generally responsible of all HR related documents and activities.
• Direct involve in interview and selection of the new employees.
• Process the hiring procedure and regulations.
• Maintain update record of all personnel.
• Must be able to prioritize the daily tasks of the subordinates.
• Responsible to provide monthly report of HR activates.
• Introduce the selected employee for medical checkup.
• Receiving the medical checkup result and tack action accordingly.
• Prepare the contract and providing the brief regarding the company role and regulation.
• Degree / Bachelor in Human Resource or equal.
• At least 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
• Good communication skills.
• Good customer skills.
• Good Office management skills.
• Fluent in both reading and written in English, Pashto and Dari.
Afghanistan - Kandahar
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company
Address: Share Naw, Charahi Haji Yaqoub, Stree # 2nd, Kabul Afghanistan
Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered. Only short list candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Subject line must be :(KFLS-01-2018) or your application may be not received
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Re - Announced Human Resource Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||02 Jan 2019|
|HR Change Management Specialist at SNaPP2-MAIL||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|
|HR Officer- SPM/LOTFA Project-SB4/2 at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|مدیر منابع بشری at Salam University||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|Human Resources (HR) Trainee at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|HR Manager at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|HR Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|