Concrete Laboratory Manager(784 Views)
About Ahmadyar Ariaturk Consturction Company
Aria Turk Construction Material Production company , founded in 2009 and registered under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, supports & executes construction projects throughout Afghanistan as Prime Vendor as well as Subcontractor.
The Concrete Lab Manager is responsible for scheduling, coordinating and staffing to cover concrete testing to ensure concrete meets quality standards. All work performed in a safe and professional manner and be responsible for project planning,research,testing and report writing.
|Date Posted:||30 Jul 2018||Reference:||006|
|Closing Date:||20 Aug 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performing basic laboratory tests on concrete, including inspections, and record keeping.
• Train and monitor Materials Testing Technicians and laboratory workers.
• Knowledge of ASTM standards in concrete and its implementation.
• Test concrete and cement-based products including sample preparation, testing and analysis.
• Supervise laboratory staff to ensure their continued productivity, engagemet and growth.
• Conduct materials research and sourcing.
• Maintaining a log of all samples
• Manage day to day operations of concrete batch plant and materials testing laboratory.
• Prepares laboratory testing reports and report test results to applicable QC System Manager via appropriate test reports including maintaining test result charts.
• Apply basic mathematical formulas and concepts to calculate quantities, estimate volumes, and inspect constructed work
• Communicate with management, field staff and client regarding laboratory testing services.
• Occasional travel to sites/other labs may be required
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Physical ability to batch and test concrete.
• Gradation,Dust Content,Agregate crushing,sieve analysis
• Experience with R&D and new product development.
• Ability to overcome obstacles with innovative and creative solutions.
• Demonstrated initiative and proactive behavior
• Good written and oral communication
Degree in civil engineering, civil engineering technology, materials science, or related field. Masters’ Degree an asset. 3 to 5 years as a supervisor or researcher in an industry involving concrete or cementitious products, and ready mix concrete Company.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Construction
Interested Afghan candidates should submit their letter of interest (cover letter) along with the updated resumes to:
Ahmad Yar Aria Turk Construction Co.
Tiamani, Kabul Afghanistan.
You are requested to send your letter of interest along with the updated resume in Word or PDF file. Please mention post title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. However, do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with, and called for interview. The interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates only sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement.
|More jobs in this category|
|Constriction Lab Engineer at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|