Lightman / Soundman(379 Views)
About MOBY Group
In 2002, the founders of MOBY Group turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved – they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY Group is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General Entertainment Satellite TV channels FARSI1 and ZEMZEMEH. News Corporation is a shareholder of the MOBY Group.
Consulting with producers and performers to determine the light/sound requirements.
|Date Posted:||30 Jul 2018||Reference:||1119|
|Closing Date:||08 Sep 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||15 Days|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Consulting with producers and performers to determine the light requirements.
• Applying technical knowledge of light equipment to achieve the determined artistic objectives.
• Monitoring light temperature to detect light-quality
• Anticipating and correcting any problems in the shows and on locations.
• Maintaining and repairing sound equipment.
• lighting technicians must be prepared to work under a variety of conditions
• Regulate degree level quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
• Monitoring of light Equipments in or out side of the company.
• Moving the equipments to the selected Location and back.
• Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
• Recording or live broadcasting the shows which he has assigned for.
• Working according to light Department Schedule and production management projects.
• Ensure that all the sound materials are maintained properly and are taken care off
• Ensure that all the equipments are carried and delivered to the selected location for recording
• Installation of the system on the selected location
• Record and live shows for broadcasting as per the schedule
• Ensure that audio team proceed with the recording of the projects as per schedule assigned by production
• Graduated of class 14 of Mechanic School especially from Radio TV department
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• The ability to focus on a single source of light/Sound in the presence of other distracting lighting & Sound
• The ability to watch and have good idea.
• To not have bad eye vision & hearing problem
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement number, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|VIDEO AUDIO LIGHTS TECHNICIAN at NATO Afghanistan - Resolute Support||Kabul||28 Aug 2018|
|Pashto Radio Editor at Salam Watandar||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|Freelance Female Television Presenter – fre.. at BBC Media Action||Kabul||19 Aug 2018|
|Video Editor at BBC Media Action||Kabul||19 Aug 2018|
|Social Media Content Producer at BBC Media Action||Kabul||19 Aug 2018|
|Radio Producer at BBC Media Action||Kabul||19 Aug 2018|
|Production Runner at BBC Media Action||Kabul||19 Aug 2018|
|Audience Finders (television) at BBC Media Action||Kabul||19 Aug 2018|
|Assistant Producer (Television) at BBC Media Action||Kabul||19 Aug 2018|
|Media Analyst (Female) at Shayan Media Service||Kabul||18 Sep 2018|